Help DLC

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I have a question/problem regarding DLC

I bought the DLC separately from my account that I get the trophies, but I can't start any. They are installed correctly, however when accessing the Psn and ubisoft store on my main account they ask me to buy it, on the account where I bought the dlc they appear as installed.

I believe that the missions were already to be appearing because I'm in Luden's arc and only the free DLC missions appeared.

The question would be if I can play the DLC on my main account or if it will only be accessible on the account I bought since it looks like it is linked to the Ubisoft account and if this happens in all Ubisoft games.

Thanks.

It needs to have the same game version code (CUSA i believe it was called). Its always at bottom of the thin side of box). Also PC PSN has it in web adress. Always check before buying dlc on another acc. For dlc to download use account you bought. Should work on main without problem. Cheers.  

PS: I read more about Valhalla CUSA versions, there are few so that might be a problem. The best solution is to buy base at the same store if thats so ;( and play using main acc.

Edited by Mizdig_