Trophy Thoughts?

Markemmanuel

So hyped for this - I recommend anyone on the fence should try the demo on steam. The plot overall is hilarious, the music is enchanting, the gameplay is on par with hades, and the graphics are top notch. Well done to my local Melbourne devs! 

With the only difficulty trophies being the 4 boss no-damage ones, what do we think of this trophy list?

Edited by Markemmanuel

After reading the multiple reviews out there, there seems to be multiple difficulty options. This might mean the boss runs could be easier than expected. I imagine this is going to be a fairly popular platinum considering how much good press its getting. Happy to see an early indie success!

5 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

Game looks great honestly! I can see the no damage trophies being troublesome at first but there will be good strategies down the line. But since you have get pretty much eveyrthing in the game, maybe a 50 hour + plat?

I've seen some guy streaming the game mentioning that defeating a boss without taking damage grants you bonus materials. He did it and it didn't seem like he had a hard time doing it. Also, 50+ hours is exaggerated imo. The developer said in one of the recent trailers it takes 15-20 hours to finish the game. Since there seems to be no NG+, I would say under 30 hours.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 2

No damage should be the "Bad" part, for the rest is just faming and nothing looks misable i hope im not wrong

Also nothing in the list looks RNG like Hades "Missions" so should be faster... 30H maybe? 20h on easiest diffucult?

no difficult trophies as i can see

5 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Also, 50+ hours is exaggerated imo. The developer said in one of the recent trailers it takes 15-20 hours to finish the game. Since there seems to be no NG+, I would say under 30 hours.

Yeah, both reviews I watched said that they beat the game in 13 hours, and that there's not much endgame content. 20 hours at most for platinum I'd think.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Can you repeat the boss fights or are the no damage trophies missable?

Yeah I only read that you could go back to a zone for an endless mode for resources but not boss fights. I'm interested in knowing if you can fight bosses again.

I preordered this game, and I'm loving it.

BUT - the gameplay (combat portion) is very, very simple and comparing it in any way to Hades in that respect is very off base and will set some real false expectations around here.  The game is fun - but it's no Hades when it comes to combat.  It isn't even close.

• Like 1

Love the game, its Cute and Cruel at the same time. xD
The switch between beeing their Cook, God, Farmer etc to the little fights is great, not to much but it feels just great and you wanna play just one more run. :)

Trophies seems pretty easy, havent checked them before the start but most of them are straight forward.

Startet on Hard, just in case of a trophy but no difficulty trophy so maybe im switching to normal just to enjoy the game a little bit more. :)

• Like 2

Unless something really bizarre is required to unlock some of the tarot cards, weapons or curses, the list looks fairly simple to run. Played around for roughly 5 hours and picked up half the trophies without really even trying. One piece of advice for “Teach A Lamb To Fish” is to spend your Doctrine unlocks on Sustenance early, and take the ritual that increases rare fish find and doubles your haul. One trip to the fishing hole after that and the trophy unlocked, but I’d spent quite a bit of time there prior to the ritual and couldn’t get most of the fish types.

Was honestly hoping it would have had harder unlocks (and related trophies), similar to Binding of Isaac, but all in all the game is quite entertaining and well worth the price. It will look pretty amongst my Platinums.

Edited by Ashande
Caught a typo demon.
  • Like 1

Is anyine else having trouble with popping the trophy to sacrifice 10 members? At some point "The One Who Waits" tells you how many members you've sacrificed, at the time he said 8 and I sacrificed 2 more since, but no trophy. Im definitely going to keep trying, but just curious. 

As far as cultist forms go, anyone know how to get the wolf form in Darkwood? 

I found that if you catch the crab in Smugglers Cove that youll get the crab form. Which pushed me further to find snail statues throughout the map that you can offer snail shells to.. Anyone know how to get snail shells? O.o

Edit: Starfish is in the gold pile in the back of Midas Cave

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to

2 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Is anyine else having trouble with popping the trophy to sacrifice 10 members? At some point "The One Who Waits" tells you how many members you've sacrificed, at the time he said 8 and I sacrificed 2 more since, but no trophy. Im definitely going to keep trying, but just curious. 

As far as cultist forms go, anyone know how to get the wolf form in Darkwood? 

I found that if you catch the crab in Smugglers Cove that youll get the crab form. Which pushed me further to find snail statues throughout the map that you can offer snail shells to.. Anyone know how to get snail shells? O.o

Edit: Starfish is in the gold pile in the back of Midas Cave

I have donated one shell thus far but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from, although I think it was a drop from a snail. Snails have a small chance to spawn in at least Anura. And the shells seem like a rare drop too, which makes grinding them fairly annoying. Let's hope someone finds a consistent way to spawn them.

13 minuti fa, MidnightDragon ha detto:

L'elenco dei trofei della versione PS4 non è aggiornato per quanto ne così, ma lo faccio sapere allo sviluppatore. 

how do you contact the developers? I had a big bug ... I beat the third boss but shortly after beating him I died because of one of his minions and then he dropped the item that each boss leaves, but I didn't collect it and now it's gone and it won't leave me anymore even if I still beat it ... I need it for a trophy ... what can I do?

8 minutes ago, GrumpyFelo said:

it was weird seeing only the ps5 trophy up

is this something on the site or what?

The site picks up whatever the developer uploads to Sony. When they don’t upload their list to Sony, but the site doesn’t show anything. 

Happens pretty often.