Trophy Thoughts?

Markemmanuel

24 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Ok after just defeating the 3rd main boss this is definitely not an easy platinum. Getting no hits at these bosses isn't easy lol. Unless easy difficulty changes a lot (currently playing on medium)

i don't think easy changes anything other than the amount of hearts you start with. i've switched from easy to extra hard and nothing seems different. maybe the enemies have a small increase in health but not to sure. it felt the same just with less hearts

this is going to be a hard platinum, the 4th boss is a nightmare to try and no hit lol

Edited by Teh_Zombz
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Ok after just defeating the 3rd main boss this is definitely not an easy platinum. Getting no hits at these bosses isn't easy lol. Unless easy difficulty changes a lot (currently playing on medium)

This is purely subjective to the player, I'm on Extra Hard and the combat is extremely forgiving in my eyes. I'd compare it to Hades, but just... a lot easier. Hopefully it ramps up the further in you get, but you're also getting more powerful the further you get so... *shrug*

Very, very fun experience either way.

Edited by Skurkitty

The platinum is easy, i need last trophy (skin trophy) but second me the platinum is bugged for now, this trophy is still 0%, i have two problem:

mad monsters skin(i find the statue and built but it can’t allow me to pray bha!)

Snail skin (i need 5 snail for offer to snail statue but into hours  i see 0 snail?).

Other trophy are very easy, boss without damage normal level are easy!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if some of the rare fish are bugged too? I have hundreds of crabs and pufferfish already but I just can't catch a squid and it's the last fish I'm missing. The reason I'm asking is since the snails seemingly get bugged after completing the game, could the same thing happen to some of the rare fish? I also haven't seen a single lobster ever since beating the game. Maybe I'm just really unlucky.

Really regretting not choosing the fish ritual now....

3 hours ago, Foremanskin said:

Does anyone know if some of the rare fish are bugged too? I have hundreds of crabs and pufferfish already but I just can't catch a squid and it's the last fish I'm missing. The reason I'm asking is since the snails seemingly get bugged after completing the game, could the same thing happen to some of the rare fish? I also haven't seen a single lobster ever since beating the game. Maybe I'm just really unlucky.

Really regretting not choosing the fish ritual now....

Can’t say if it’s somehow bugged after beating the game as I’m not there yet (on the third dungeon), but so far as catching Squid (without the ritual) goes, I seem to remember catching them at night by casting about midway on the power bar. I don’t remember finding very many of them this way, maybe only once or twice, and it may have been just RNGesus taking pity on me rather than any actual function of time or cast distance. On the bright side, it doesn’t take too long to bullrush through the game to the point where you can get the fishing ritual, so you could always start a new save slot and push through real quick to grab the trophy if it came to it.

There is a Google Doc Form the devs have made to collect the bug issues for console. This includes the snail issues (no longer spawning after a certain boss, and/or not dropping their shells) all followers not attending sermons (apparently they are all supposed to go, not just 6 of them at a time) and many more things. Unfortunately for those of us who have bugged versions, we just have to wait for a patch to platinum.

• Like 1

On 12-8-2022 at 11:57 PM, SoulEater93- said:

how do you contact the developers? I had a big bug ... I beat the third boss but shortly after beating him I died because of one of his minions and then he dropped the item that each boss leaves, but I didn't collect it and now it's gone and it won't leave me anymore even if I still beat it ... I need it for a trophy ... what can I do?

Bumping this if more people had this issue. Had the same I've beaten the 3rd boss but wasn't able to collect his stuff. I had the ability to teleport out of the dungeon and also got the cutscene to just continue with the game but I did miss the item that main bosses drop. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, viduit said:

There is a Google Doc Form the devs have made to collect the bug issues for console. This includes the snail issues (no longer spawning after a certain boss, and/or not dropping their shells) all followers not attending sermons (apparently they are all supposed to go, not just 6 of them at a time) and many more things. Unfortunately for those of us who have bugged versions, we just have to wait for a patch to platinum.

Thanks for sharing. I went ahead and submitted a couple of the issues I’ve been having.

On 14/08/2022 at 5:33 AM, HuntingFever said:

Massive Monster are the devs so they need contacting as well.

I know one of the dev team members. 

Will ask him about it. 

Haven't played the game yet myself as I've been out of town but what exactly seems to be the issue? 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

I know one of the dev team members. 

Will ask him about it. 

Haven't played the game yet myself as I've been out of town but what exactly seems to be the issue? 

Can’t speak to others’ complaints, but so far the problems I’ve had:

1. Game freezes when enacting Rituals. Happened a couple of times in the early game, no big deal; reload, try again, works fine. Grew steadily worse until by the time I’d completed the third dungeon, Rituals would just hang on every Ritual cast, only working about 1 out of 20 times.

2. Snails weren’t dropping their shells (I killed dozens of them, never saw a single shell; though “perhaps it’s just that rare,” but have seen other people claim this to be an issue, so putting it in, just in case) followed by just completely vanishing from the game after I completed the fourth dungeon.

3. The trophy for Sacrificing 10 Followers appears to either be glitched or have more specific requirements. On finishing the fourth dungeon I was informed I had Sacrificed 9 Followers by that point. I have since Sacrificed another three via Ritual and one with the Crown Power that resurrects you after you die with no trophy. (I suspect it’s possible the trophy may actually be intended to be awarded during the conversation where you’re told how many you opted to Sacrifice, or may only “count” if you do it before that point, but have not tried a fresh save to check.)