When exactly will the servers close?

1 hour ago, mcnichoj said:

The whole thing is bullshit. Only three week notice and they can't keep the servers stable on the final day? They should extend it but they won't.

I mean, how much notice are they supposed to give for a liability? They obviously care more about profit/loss than your trophy list and they can't do anything about the servers as I imagine they reduced how much traffic they can handle in this game to a bare minimum a long time ago. 

• Like 1

Just now, Heziip said:

I mean, how much notice are they supposed to give for a liability? They obviously care more about profit/loss than your trophy list and they can't do anything about the servers as I imagine they reduced how much traffic they can handle in this game to a bare minimum a long time ago. 

The EULA says shutdowns will have 31 days notice but in reality, we only got 21 days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I would have to double check the one in-game for Shadow Fall but the one for Mercenary, says 31 days notice will be given in the event of a shutdown.

Mercenary says "we will endeavour to announce the removal with at least 90 days' notice"

EZWFiE6XkAASZqs.jpg

22 minutes ago, JerrySeinfeld18 said:

They are down, I can’t get into a match for more than 1 minute

I think they are struggling right now.  Was trying to get a few more cards in Mercenary before the servers shuttered but started having issues connecting 10 minutes ago.  I was able to get a match after five reloads, but the end is near.

8 hours ago, cometowner said:

wants to know if the server is going down by 12:01 am or 12:00?

The problem is: Nobody from the community knows the exact shutdown time. This was written multiple times in many posts in Shadowfall and Mercenary sub forum.

--> But still, people ask. What is wrong with all of you? ?. Not reading things? Not accepting things?

Only the devs know for sure, but they will not tell others when the servers will shutdown.

Besides this, we can only speculate.

Seems to be the case that some community members really think that somebody here is an 100% accurate fortune teller. 

/edit: 07:32 AM in Germany (GMT+1): Servers still up for Shadowfall (Co-Op games for Intercept can be started) and Mercenary (Got a new Valor Card). But as others wrote, the servers are unstable since yesterday. 

And fresh starters for Shadowfall, Killzone and RIGS MCL should better avoid starting these games now!

/edit2 Server shutdown for Shadowfall, Mercenary and RIGS happend 12. August 2022 around 12:00 PM (GMT+1). Also the Shadowfall DLCs are all delisted.

Edited by Geridian
Server shutdown happend around 12:00 PM (GMT+1). 
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

12:49 am here in the US. just sitting in a custom warzone I made after my final matches. It may go down when it hits 1 AM or 2-3 AM

It’s probably better to use UTC since “the US” has 6 main time zones and your post gives no indication which one you’re talking about. I’m assuming you’re in Central.