Trophy thoughts?

Rebourne07

Some of these trophies look very easy but not having played the game yet some could be a little tricky - 800 damage in one hit, winning a match with no special moves, elbow from up high all seem pretty situational and dependent on chance. Wonder if you'll be able to boost or otherwise manipulate matchmaking to make it easier.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DIEHARD2015 said:

I just don’t understand why Sony even allows games not to have a platinum. So sick of it

Having a platinum isn't indicative of game quality. I've played excellent games without one and absolute trash with.

On topic, trophy list is relatively easy. I got paired with a decent partner on my first duos game where I still hadn't worked out how to assign moves, won and got the "Win with no special moves" one as well as half the list. That's gonna be the most difficult, imo. Overall, game is...ok. Rounds are fairly short so it doesn't drag on too much. Matchmaking ain't the fastest and I've spent more time waiting for games than I have playing them. Gameplay is fine with a rock-paper-scissors style to combat.

Not a massive fan of the item/shop system. It's got the same pricing structure as other Epic F2P games but it feels like a worse deal here. No BP yet and the customization options are very limited so every player looks the same. Was led to believe it was a lot more at launch but that's not the case. Then again, the level of FOMO is likely to be less in this game.

Seems like a fun little time sink but Fortnite has nothing to worry about as the BR king.

• Like 2

Having completed the PS5 version and started the PS4 version. I can confirm there is no autopop, at least in the PS5>PS4 direction. 

It also isn't the case that 100 blocks and 100 Vicious pop for doing the action once more. The entire list must be done from scratch again. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 0:13 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

A mix of Sonys lack of quality management, and the devs just not putting one in.

It isn't Sony's call or a matter of quality managment. The latter is about making sure that a game doesn't break or compromise the console. It isn't about making sure that certain kinds of games have platinums.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slayer1189 said:

Having completed the PS5 version and started the PS4 version. I can confirm there is no autopop, at least in the PS5>PS4 direction. 

It also isn't the case that 100 blocks and 100 Vicious pop for doing the action once more. The entire list must be done from scratch again. 

Yeah i can also confirm that there is in general no auto pop or shared trophy progress.

I asked the Support and they said the following:

"Regarding your question, as long as your console accounts are properly linked to a single Epic account all the progress and achievements would be shared between the linked platforms."

So according to them there should be auto pop but there definetely isnt.

Almost finished the Xbox List and needed to redo everything, since you can even see the Progress on it i can also confirm that everyone needs to redo the 100 Hits and Blocks.

Means you will always start at 0 Trophy Progress, no matter if your Accounts are linked or not, no matter if PS4, 5 or Xbox Version, you will keep your Cosmetics and Fame Progress but thats it.

Which is sad since Games published by Epic Games never had Problems with that. :/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Probably too early to even know.  But does anyone think this will receive DLC with trophies or will they just stick with the monetization for skins?  I was messing around with the game for a little and managed 7 of the 12 trophies.  Not sure how much staying power this one will have.

My guess would be the latter. I honestly don't see this being a game that has a massively long life span so I think they'll try to get the most out of it.

6 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Trophies are simple enough but even though its still early release, it's full of try hards.

So many matches my random teammate leaves me to get destroyed by others1f644.png maybe I suck at it but I'm not finding it real easy against a lot of players, the win will be a tough one for many I think 

Agreed.  The queue times can be quite long and when you go into Duos you will inevitably run into a team that is coordinated.  Been playing on my alt account as I don't see this one sticking around for too long.  Let me know if you want to team up though.

And of course I got the win with no special moves equipped on my alt.  ?

Edited by SirShavesALot
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Agreed.  The queue times can be quite long and when you go into Duos you will inevitably run into a team that is coordinated.  Been playing on my alt account as I don't see this one sticking around for too long.  Let me know if you want to team up though.

And of course I got the win with no special moves equipped on my alt.  1f602.png

Nice one man, I'm down to team if your strong enough to carry my heavy ass ?

Every match I play with that trophy in mind so I crumble ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 2:12 PM, Wheat_YT said:

eating chicken outside the zone is bugged so yeahhhhhh this 100% is going to be a struggle

Not bugged - your health must be below 300 so 299 or less - then eat at least one chicken leg outside the zone and trophy will pop.

hope this helps you

• 4 months later...