[Video] Trophy Guide

Kriimaar

Just now, Kriimaar said:

Since i already played a few hours of Rumbleverse and got most of the Trophies i thought it would be a good Idea to publish these Clips just in case they could help someone getting these Trophies easier.

I will update this Thread with new Links whenever i got the other Trophies i am still missing or when someone else uploaded Clips about these Trophies so everyone could get them as fast and easy as possible.

Please edit your post to follow the forum rules for posting video guides:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 6:18 PM, Kriimaar said:

Below you can find videos for all trophies available in Rumbleverse, for the easy and the hard ones, I just hope it's explained well enough and these guides will help anyone to reach the 100% as well. GLHF! :)

Can you advise what is the hardest trophy to get in the game?

What is the estimated time of completion?

This seems like the wrestling/fighting massive online game that Epic is doing, very similar to fortnite graphics; does anyone know is this expecting long term support and a lot of updates?  I'm kind of surprised at a short trophy list for this.

1 hour ago, LegendExeter said:

Can you advise what is the hardest trophy to get in the game?

What is the estimated time of completion?

This seems like the wrestling/fighting massive online game that Epic is doing, very similar to fortnite graphics; does anyone know is this expecting long term support and a lot of updates?  I'm kind of surprised at a short trophy list for this.

Hardest trophy is Extra Special - the one for winning with no special moves equipped. Can be done in duos though and the partner player can have them so that does make it a bit easier.

Completion time will vary, due to the nature of the BR genre. Most of the trophies can be easily done and will be attained through normal gameplay with a few requiring different, but easy, steps. The one for breaking 100 blocks is a grind but can be boosted to speed up the process. With a boosting partner and luck for "Extra Special", you could be done within an hour or two but for normal playing, I'd say around 10 hours.

This is the one that Epic have published. No word on future content yet but with only two modes. I'd imagine/hope that they're adding more to keep players invested going forward. Otherwise, I don't see it sticking around for long. Couple of years, tops.

26 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

Hardest trophy is Extra Special - the one for winning with no special moves equipped. Can be done in duos though and the partner player can have them so that does make it a bit easier.

Completion time will vary, due to the nature of the BR genre. Most of the trophies can be easily done and will be attained through normal gameplay with a few requiring different, but easy, steps. The one for breaking 100 blocks is a grind but can be boosted to speed up the process. With a boosting partner and luck for "Extra Special", you could be done within an hour or two but for normal playing, I'd say around 10 hours.

This is the one that Epic have published. No word on future content yet but with only two modes. I'd imagine/hope that they're adding more to keep players invested going forward. Otherwise, I don't see it sticking around for long. Couple of years, tops.

How can the trophy for breaking 100 blocks be boosted?

Regarding the longevity of the game, I honestly don't see it sticking around too long.  The BR market already has enough games as is, and while the melee only idea is cool, I don't think it will be enough to gather a huge following.  Right now, as you pointed out, they only have 2 modes (3 if you want to count the training), and a battle pass.  The game is heavily monetized, but cosmetics only.  Nothing about the game is pay to win, thankfully.  I was messing around with the game on my alt account and was having an alright time.  Of course I managed to get the Extra Special trophy on that account.  :P

My main complaint would be the queue times to get into the next game.  You can get knocked out pretty quickly and then sometimes you'll be waiting several minutes to join your next match.

2 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

How can the trophy for breaking 100 blocks be boosted?

Starting a solos game at the same time as the boosting partner (not in same in game party) and hoping you get put in the same lobby. Then landing somewhere quiet, have one person block and the other do the hold-triangle block breaker over and over.

Doesn't work every time apparently but it potentially speeds up the grind.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 4:48 AM, Kriimaar said:

Below you can find videos for all trophies available in Rumbleverse, for the easy and the hard ones, I just hope it's explained well enough and these guides will help anyone to reach the 100% as well. GLHF! :)

Vicious Beats Block Trophy:

[Hit 100 blocking opponents with vicious attacks]

Elimination Trophy:

[Eliminate an opponent]

Extra Special Trophy:

[Win a match with no special moves equipped]

Block Beats Strike Trophy:

[Block 100 Strikes]

Rotisserie Ringout Trophy:

[Satisfy your hunger while outside of the ring]

Crossing Guard Trophy:

[Eliminate an opponent with a stop sign]

Moveable Feast Trophy:

[Fill all four pockets with food]

Eye of a Hawk Trophy:

[Land a perfect elbow drop from up high]

Big Hit Trophy (can be combined with Grapital City Special):

[Deal over 800 Damage in one hit.]

Grapital City Special Trophy (can be combined with Big Hit):

[Score a KO with the Super Vicious Attack]

Moment of Truth / Sportsfriends Trophy (Very similar Trophy requirements = can be combined):

[Survive to the final ring, Survive to the final ring with a Teammate] 

Thank you ?