Servers Have Now Closed

ResiGamer_28

I have the game, but I've never played it. With that ridiculous 3 week warning, it was not possible to play this and GRFS at the same time, such as EVE Valkyrie. It has been difficult times for anyone who wants to complete everything. Physically impossible to reconcile all these shut downs with real life. Rip a platinum I'll never have

It's always sad to see that unobtainable platinum in people's list, at least they warned about it and the game remains on stores, it sucks royaly when the devs just pull the plug and remove the game, like Saint Seya and Digimon Cyber sleuth I'm still salty over those.:spank:

• Like 1

I should just go ahead and also say that I didn't have time... (people will give me some free views on my profile, dunno what for, popularity gogo ?) although I have this game almost since launch and clearly made 3 atempts at getting a good mojooo for the plat but just had a... hard time going for it (my OCD wasn't strong enough, didn't like the game/franchise that much as clearly seen by my 1 or 2 trophies on killzone 2 ?).

But hey, it was pretty cool to see from one moment to another the MP servers full. Got on random matches, people instantly offering help etc. Pretty cool entering a MP mode and every server you log onto full of trophy hunters, made me/us feel bigger than the 1 or 2 % we are. Congrats to all who contributed these final days!   ***proud***

7 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

You played Shadow Fall in 2014 and didn't even finished campain. You have some MP trophies from 2015. You had a lot of time just didn't like game much, right? You had 20+ plats back then so you were trophy hunting.

You probably would never come back to it if you didn't have to.

Yep didnt played it for a long time... but not because I didnt liked the game nor the MP... I didnt finished the campaign because my PS4 back then died with all the saves, so I didnt have the nerves to start over ? and I didnt came back yet cause I have a huge Backlog of probably 600+- games now (PS2,PS3,PS4,PS5,PSVR, PS Vita, Xbox OG, X360, Xbox One, WiiU, 3DS, Switch) and I have even more less time than back then... ? But I eventually wanted to platinum Shadowfall in the future, and for the MP part, I actually played it 2 years back with a friend for a good few days just didnt get any trophy, and my best friend just got his PS5 few weeks back and I was gonna convince him to buy so I could play with him ?

Edited by Gloom12356776543

So is it confirmed that none of the multiplayer trophies can be obtained in offline botzone, so they are all unobtainable? Same question for intercept dlc and standalone (wasnt sure if they can be played solo offline and still get trophies), just need finalized info to update the guides one last time

Edited by NCSFan001
added info

5 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

It's rather pathetic that EA can give 3 months warning for a 14 year old PS3 game (Mercenaries 2), but Guerilla games can only manage 3 weeks for this.

People can comment all they want about procrastination, but there really is no justification for not being able to give reasonable advanced notice.

thats-true-thats-pretty-true.gif

100% agree with that. I never imagined that EA or Ubisoft would have more decency than Sony, frankly.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NCSFan001 said:

So is it confirmed that none of the multiplayer trophies can be obtained in offline botzone, so they are all unobtainable? Same question for intercept dlc and standalone (wasnt sure if they can be played solo offline and still get trophies), just need finalized info to update the guides one last time

Yep nothing counts at all for Botzone when it comes to the multiplayer. Also Intercept is unplayable now

Edited by Mr_Tenno777
  • Like 1

I am sad to see the Killzone franchise end this way - a dead mp and a 3 week server closure notice. KZ2 was the highlight in the series for me and one of the first multiplayer games I really got into and enjoyed. Shadow Fall just fell a bit short for me and after playing it initially, I left it for years until this server closure was announced. At least I had the time in the past few weeks to finish it.

25 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

really? this is a 9 year old game. mercenary was 10 years old. people had LOTS of time to play it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Let’s start a trend. 

lots of time if you don’t :

joke aside, sadly between childhood and the moment you retire, time is something we don’t have enough. If I could buy time, or just slow it down I would. Time really fly by (sigh)

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 1

It sucks that yet another Sony franchise has died and will most likely not make a comeback. This series is very good would love a trilogy remaster followed by a new Killzone, but that's not looking like it will ever happen. The amount of Sony exclusives that are just sitting there and Sony do nothing with them really gets on my nerves. R.I.P. Killzone you will be missed.

• Like 3