Platinum bugged?

MysticMase

I think once you beat the final boss the snails despawn. So highly recommend getting the snail form before that. 

In the first two areas snails should spawn and you can kill them to get their shells. Then offer one to each of the five location statues. I saw them thoughout my run but not anymore. Been grinding over and over.

Same for me, i need only one skin (1 is bugged for me)and i got the platinum, i haven’t see 0 snails into 18 hours, another problem is mad monsters skin , after unlock statue and build , this statue allow you to pray and unlock this skin but i do all and the statue not allow nothing... another have solution?

Edited by migix959595

6 minutes ago, migix959595 said:

Same for me, i need only one skin (1 is bugged for me)and i got the platinum, i haven’t see 0 snails into 18 hours, another problem is mad monsters skin , after unlock statue and buold , this dtatua should allow you to prat and unlock this skin but i do all and the statue not allow nothing... another have solition?

Which statue?

Also Weigher of souls isn't unlocking for me either ;(

Edited by xVolloxx

7 minutes ago, migix959595 said:

I dont remember precise name,to take this statue you should go to merchant on dungeon (the snail merchant) and attack it three times and after kill, he reward you with the statue, after you build he should allow to pray and unlock mad monsters skin but nothing for me

Which Dungeon? I can go try, I'm missing 3, 1 being the snail, this one and another I don't know.

I see this vendor in dungeon 1-2-3,  try first two dungeon, the third skin that you need is wolf skin for sure, you acquire this skin with 4 quest available only in the night;

1) go at pilgrim path in the night and analyze the pier near the water, you encounter a pg , he ask you to do a sacrifice (obviously accept)

2) you find this pg in all 3 part of the map only in the night, do all your request and have the skin.

4 minutes ago, migix959595 said:

I see this vendor in dungeon 1-2-3,  try first two dungeon, the third skin that you need is wolf skin for sure, you acquire this skin with 4 quest available only in the night;

1) go at pilgrim path in the night and analyze the pier near the water, you encounter a pg , he ask you to do a sacrifice (obviously accept)

2) you find this pg in all 3 part of the map only in the night, do all your request and have the skin.

I'll go try and find him, I assume it shows up under a ? symbol? 

I already have the wolf skin, Any idea what else is could be?

Other skin i take normally without problem, maybe you need skin that you can find into the world (for example in the mida cave there is one skin near the gold money)

for the vendor, i dont remember but maybe it show with normal vendor symbol

Edited by migix959595
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, migix959595 said:

Other skin i take normally without problem, maybe you need skin that you can find into the world (for example in the mida cave there is one skin near the gold money)

for the vendor, i dont remember but maybe it show with normal vendor symbol

Yeah I got the statue and it doesn't allow me to pray at it ;(

I'm pretty sure I got all the ones around the world, hard to tell which one is missing.

EDIT: it was more cooking a bunch of Poop meals, However both the Snail & Monster ones are both bugged and the last I'm missing, If reckon with the amount of bugs in the game that'll be low on the priorities to fix, I've emailed the delevopers anyways.

Edited by xVolloxx

34 minutes ago, xVolloxx said:

Yeah I got the statue and it doesn't allow me to pray at it ;(

I'm pretty sure I got all the ones around the world, hard to tell which one is missing.

EDIT: it was more cooking a bunch of Poop meals, However both the Snail & Monster ones are both bugged and the last I'm missing, If reckon with the amount of bugs in the game that'll be low on the priorities to fix, I've emailed the delevopers anyways.

For the statue, it didnt let me pray at it at first, but i just destroyed it and replaced it in a new spot and it let me pray at it and get the follower skin

• Like 1

Three things seem bugged to me 

my rituals bugged and I can't sacrifice people. The only way rituals would work is if I did them... wait, save, then exit. Seems that messed up the trophy 

I read online that the talismans for the Fleeces are rather simple... however! The mushroom dude only took two sets of mushrooms from me before he gave me the ritual. Apparently he's supposed to give you four. I guess I'm locked out of that 

Then I read you can't beat the final boss or the snails will stop spawning locking me out of the different follower trophy too. 

looks like I'm gonna need to replay once all this is fixed... whenever that is. 

44 minutes ago, Evil-Fefe said:

Three things seem bugged to me 

my rituals bugged and I can't sacrifice people. The only way rituals would work is if I did them... wait, save, then exit. Seems that messed up the trophy 

I read online that the talismans for the Fleeces are rather simple... however! The mushroom dude only took two sets of mushrooms from me before he gave me the ritual. Apparently he's supposed to give you four. I guess I'm locked out of that 

Then I read you can't beat the final boss or the snails will stop spawning locking me out of the different follower trophy too. 

looks like I'm gonna need to replay once all this is fixed... whenever that is. 

-i restarted the game a lot because of the same bug and got the trophy

-you need to do the mushroom ritual then talk to the guy for his quest.

Edited by salty_kambi

Well, there is a ton of bugs going on atm. I'm having real trouble getting through the spider world, becasue EVERY time some jumping spider goes missing and I have to restart the level... Also of course the snail one, which I noticed earlier when my snails didnt drop shells, but I didn't think too much of it then. :(

I really loved the game when I first played it, I also rarely buy games at release. This is once again a reminder why...

hello guys
so, i not yet kill last boss, and i have question about snail shell. someone can show me how snail look? it is creature in the store with mini-boss? or snail spawned in the rooms?
i am sorry, but i have no idea what a hunting for...

Edited by Boublik

8 hours ago, salty_kambi said:

-i restarted the game a lot because of the same bug and got the trophy

-you need to do the mushroom ritual then talk to the guy for his quest.

Very good. I'll keep trying for the Sacrifice because I feel like I've done 30 of the things by now. 

as for the ritual, makes sense. Nothing I've seen detailed that. Very well, I'll have that soon. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Boublik said:

hello guys
so, i not yet kill last boss, and i have question about snail shell. someone can show me how snail look? it is creature in the store with mini-boss? or snail spawned in the rooms?
i am sorry, but i have no idea what a hunting for...

The snail is to the right of the chest. But they don't drop anything. I killed around 30 or so, but others already reported no drops from both steam and xbox as well.

o5GpCH2.jpg

But the snails seem to disappear when you kill that area boss (Leshy for first area, Heket for the second area)

Edited by Septomor
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Улитка находится справа от сундука. Но они ничего не сбрасывают. Я убил около 30 или около того, но другие уже сообщили об отсутствии дропов как в Steam, так и в Xbox.

o5GpCH2.jpg

Но улитки, кажется, исчезают, когда вы убиваете босса этой области (Леший для первой области, Хекет для второй области).

got it. thank you, cultist :)