Wrathful/Moral Route

Yuber6969

Are there any Digimon that I can get only get in the wrathful and/or Moral routes?

I did my first playthrough in the Harmony Route, and am now in my second playthrough in the True Route. I was planning to do the third playthrough with both Moral and Wrathful points, and then save right before making the branching decision, so that I wouldn't have to do two full playthroughs. Would I be able to get all Digimon this way?

So far during the True Route, I have been making wrathful choices to get Agumon's Tuskmon evolutions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yuber6969 said:

Are there any Digimon that I can get only get in the wrathful and/or Moral routes?

I did my first playthrough in the Harmony Route, and am now in my second playthrough in the True Route. I was planning to do the third playthrough with both Moral and Wrathful points, and then save right before making the branching decision, so that I wouldn't have to do two full playthroughs. Would I be able to get all Digimon this way?

So far during the True Route, I have been making wrathful choices to get Agumon's Tuskmon evolutions.

Technically yes, I found the easier ways to get Ults through digivolving. Easiest method to plat though, 

play through moral route (always picking left choice), and farm ultimate stones (forget the name), then NG+ skip all dialogue and select right dialogue picks for Harmony endings, Ng+ again (its endless) and go Wrathful. Mainly due to 

digimon dex carrying over. If you do Moral and end with 101 of 117 digi but say 6 came from moral route, youll lose out if you reload a save. Its just easier to keep doing NG+. Game when skipping and having high level party is like 7hrs maybe. 

Just keep an eye out on Palmon and Tentomon being hidden in chap 7. Reno/Kyubi in chap 6 i think. Theres guides with digi locations. 

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1

Yeah I just digivolves Ults to get all the megas. Several mons only appear on certain routes but their prior forms can be more commonly found. It's just some rookies that can easily missed like Renamon and Gabumon, to a lesser extent Tentamob Gomamon and Palmon. Also most of Palmons line only shows up in a shadow battle in the library from what I've seen.

• Like 1