500 Enemies Killed

Does that progress carry over to the next game in new game plus or not? I have plenty of time to do it (end of day 7, all main questions done, 51 side quests done, 25 canvas of prayer quests done) but I was wondering should I stress about getting it done or no? I'm yet to get 300 kills which is weird but I should be close to that one.

Edited by x9zachattack5x

Does that progress carry over to the next game in new game plus or not? I have plenty of time to do it (end of day 7, all main questions done, 51 side quests done, 25 canvas of prayer quests done) but I was wondering should I stress about getting it done or no? I'm yet to get 300 kills which is weird but I should be close to that one.

That is weird. I just finished day 5, all main quests done 28 side quests and 33 canvas of prayers and I've already got it. I had it b4 I finished all the main quests. Not sure if it carries over or not though.

I dont know! I killed 500 enemies on my first playthrough and i got the trophy, but for Expert Craftsman you need to play new game +

Well lucky you! and I know about the other trophies being new game plus but thanks anyway :)

Yeah, the progress does carry over. 

Thanks, good to know. :) You're the first to shed some light on this. Anyone else that confirm this would be amazing.

I got it on Day 07, but I wasted the first two days because I didn't understand the chronostasis EP lol. I think you need to slay everything that comes up in front of you; if you escape battles you may not be able to achieve this on your first playthrough.

yeah I barely got it on my 11th day or so because I was doing everything but kill enemies lol.

yeah I barely got it on my 11th day or so because I was doing everything but kill enemies lol.

The problem with this game is that you acquire exp by doing quest not by killing enemies... so actually killing enemies I feel it as a waste of time (unless you want some trophies or abilities). It was because I killed enemies in order to gain EP that I got this trophy lol

The problem with this game is that you acquire exp by doing quest not by killing enemies... so actually killing enemies I feel it as a waste of time (unless you want some trophies or abilities). It was because I killed enemies in order to gain EP that I got this trophy lol

And Gil! Without killing enemies I'd probably be broke because I buy a lot of stuff. :P

• Like 1