Trouble popping a few trophies (Workaround Found)

Throw7

2 minutes ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

Are you playing the PS4 version on PS5 or PS4? Because I wrote the guide on PST and the trophies for PS4 should all be patched to pop correctly, at least if you play on a PS4. I need some clarification for the PS5 version so I can update my guide.

I am playing it on my PS4 pro.

On 13/09/2022 at 10:22 PM, Throw7 said:

I stumbled on a tweet from Tom saying that the issue appears to be related to multiple trophies being triggered at once and that only one trigger will actually fire. This falls in line with what many of us experienced as far as getting the final item in the game and the "100% Items" trophy popping but not the trophy for the actual item that was picked up (e.g. "100% Apocalypse Flasks"). I had two bugged trophies left:

- Mostly Invincible

- Low Percent

So I decided to test the multiple trigger theory by excluding everything I could. I loaded up a save and got the following things in place:

- Not in speedrun mode

- Over 6 hours in game time

- Killed a large boss

- Collected over 40% of all items

- Died 1 time

With all of this true, the only trophy I would theoretically be eligible for was "Mostly Invincible" and after beating the final boss, it actually popped. So now I loaded up another save and got the following things in place:

- Not in speedrun mode

- Killed a large boss

- Collected under 40% of all items

- Died 2 times

With all of this true, the only trophy I would theoretically be eligible for was "Low Percent" but this time the trophy didn't pop. After the credits I loaded the save again, died a 3rd time, and killed a 2nd large boss. I beat the final boss again but still no trophy. I closed the game and restarted it. Then I went for the final boss yet again without changing anything else and this final time it popped along with the plat.

In summary, the multiple trigger theory seems to hold true. But even with all elements correct the trophies still seem finicky. If you've already popped an ending related trophy, it might help to close and restart the game before attempting another one. Not sure if/when a patch is coming so this workaround will have to suffice for now if you don't want to wait.

Hey man i see you got the platinum how did you trigger low percent?

18 hours ago, CryptikMoon said:

Hey man i see you got the platinum how did you trigger low percent?

I think the only way for low percent and mostly invincible are to have only the trigger for the one you want. You can't have the two trophy at the same time.

I popped them without too much issue with the following way:

1) Reach the last save point before the final boss with these trigger:

- Not in speedrun mode

- Killed a large boss

- No death (only story one)

2) Then put your save on the cloud (don't forget to desactivate auto sync)

3) Die one time and finish the game -> Low percent Trophy

4) Take the backup of your save made in 2

5) Collect over 40% of all items and finish the game -> Mostly invincible Trophy

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Arkkhy said:

I think the only way for low percent and mostly invincible are to have only the trigger for the one you want. You can't have the two trophy at the same time.

I popped them without too much issue with the following way:

1) Reach the last save point before the final boss with these trigger:

- Not in speedrun mode

- Killed a large boss

- No death (only story one)

2) Then put your save on the cloud (don't forget to desactivate auto sync)

3) Die one time and finish the game -> Low percent Trophy

4) Take the backup of your save made in 2

5) Collect over 40% of all items and finish the game -> Mostly invincible Trophy

Yesss, I managed to pop it just now. Now need to get all the flasks. I played through the game 2 times yesterday and was burnt out on the game so my mind wasn't working. Didn't see that Throw7 had actually written the solution.

28 minutes ago, CryptikMoon said:

Yesss, I managed to pop it just now. Now need to get all the flasks. I played through the game 2 times yesterday and was burnt out on the game so my mind wasn't working. Didn't see that Throw7 had actually written the solution.

I just have the same problem with the flask. My last item was a flask so the 100% pop but not the flask... I guess finishing with a power matrixx can solve the problem,  but it's too late for me i must do a 3rd time

Dayum, just found this thread and I'm so sad. I didn't get the 100% Apocalypse Flasks trophy and now I know it's bugged, should've played the PS4 version. I'll wait for a fix (if it ever comest, since I read that the speedrun/death trophy is also glitched.

Cool game though

I have a save with only 3 flasks and 1 item to get but still when i only collect the 3 flasks, i don't get the 100% flask trophy, if the problem is having multiple trophies pop up at the same time, it should work like this right?

Edit: Ok somehow i got it after i turned the game off and on, i collected the 3 flasks without getting the last item and unlocked the trophy. but i tried this many many times before turning the game off and didn't work.

Edited by andrehunter

4 hours ago, andrehunter said:

I have a save with only 3 flasks and 1 item to get but still when i only collect the 3 flasks, i don't get the 100% flask trophy, if the problem is having multiple trophies pop up at the same time, it should work like this right?

Edit: Ok somehow i got it after i turned the game off and on, i collected the 3 flasks without getting the last item and unlocked the trophy. but i tried this many many times before turning the game off and didn't work.

Yeah it's the same with the low percent and deathless trophies, you must quit the game between each...

1 hour ago, CEO_OF_GAMING_ said:

Just finished the speedrun and I'm also having issues with the low percent and deathless trophies... I tried downloading an older save on the cloud as this fixed it for the flasks trophy for me, but not luck... This is so disappointing :( doesn't seem like a fix is coming either... 

I guess the only way to be sure to earn these two is the solution found by Throw7, you must have only the trigger for the trophy you want to pop. It's really easy to do, the annoying part is waiting 6hr when you can reach the final boss in 1hr ?

• Like 1

I was missing 3 trophies, speedrun mode, under 6 hours and no deaths trophies, was able to get the them all but the no deaths trophy, i'm gonna do another run tomorrow and try to get only the no death trophy flag by the end of the game, so it should be:´

- Normal mode (no speedrun)

- over 6 hours

- kill at least 1 boss

- getting over 40% items

This should get me the trophy and the plat hopefully.

19 minutes ago, andrehunter said:

I was missing 3 trophies, speedrun mode, under 6 hours and no deaths trophies, was able to get the them all but the no deaths trophy, i'm gonna do another run tomorrow and try to get only the no death trophy flag by the end of the game, so it should be:´

- Normal mode (no speedrun)

- over 6 hours

- kill at least 1 boss

- getting over 40% items

This should get me the trophy and the plat hopefully.

It should pop with these set up without problem ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Arkkhy said:

It should pop with these set up without problem ?

It did pop, even though only on the second time after i turned the game off, i wonder if maybe i didn't turn off the game since my speedrun, that's why it didn't pop on my first try. But oh well this plat is possible, but anyone that goes for it needs to be aware of these glitches, i did it in 3 playtroughs but it should be possible in 2 with some replays of the final boss.

• Like 1

So I'm still on my first run and will obviously be ineligible for the low percent and speed run because I wanted to get the collectible trophies done first. It sounds like I need to make sure the flasks are all collected before going for 100%. But in addition to this, will I be able to get the Mostly Invincible trophy since I don't meet the conditions for low percent and speed run? Or will it not work because there's also trophies for completing the game for the first time?

Edited by illuminati1556

35 minutes ago, andrehunter said:

It did pop, even though only on the second time after i turned the game off, i wonder if maybe i didn't turn off the game since my speedrun, that's why it didn't pop on my first try. But oh well this plat is possible, but anyone that goes for it needs to be aware of these glitches, i did it in 3 playtroughs but it should be possible in 2 with some replays of the final boss.

Congratz! You are right, you can get the plat in 2 playtroughs with some replay and in about 7 or 8 hour

1 minute ago, illuminati1556 said:

So I'm still on my first run and will obviously be ineligible for the low percent and speed run because I wanted to get the collectible trophies done first. It sounds like I need to make sure the flasks are all collected before going for 100%. But in addition to this, will I be able to get the Almost Invincible trophy since I don't meet the conditions for low percent and speed run? Or will it not work because there's also trophies for completing the game for the first time?

yeah, try to collect a power matrix for the last item (no trophy for power matrix) and don't forget to close your game between the 100% flasks and the 100% items. If you do this, it should pop fine.

There are no trophy for finishing the game only for beating the last boss and you need to play a little after, so yeah if you finish the game after 6hr (100% is doable in 2hour) and you have no flag for the other trophy you should get the no death one

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Is this worth starting yet? PS5 version. 

Some trophy are glitched for a while so i don't think a fix will come soon. But the plat is possible now and not really hard, you just need to know what trophy bug and what to do to avoid the problem

• Like 1

I got the Platinum for this a couple of days ago. I played the PS4 version on the PS5.  On my first Run i went for Speedrunner, Pacifist, Overclocked, Low Percent & Mostly Invincible and when i finished the game and it was rolling out the Final Stats page they all popped in the order detailed above. I can also see this from the succession of screen shots that the PS5 took. 

Every other Trophy popped at the point that it was supposed to including all the 100% ones

MyevL67.jpg 1uQ8Gng.jpg IvkM5CX.jpg qTidfAn.jpg RMXUD12.jpg

Edited by DazzaFett
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Arkkhy said:

Some trophy are glitched for a while so i don't think a fix will come soon. But the plat is possible now and not really hard, you just need to know what trophy bug and what to do to avoid the problem

So I finally finished my first run of the game and unlocked Mostly Invincible no problem. But I still have to finish the game under 40%, in speedrun mode, under 6 hours, and without defeating a boss. 

Do you know if the speedrun mode/under 6 hours/no bosses interrupt each other or can those both be safely completed at the same time? If so I'm going to have to beat the game at least 2-3 more times. If not, in theory I should be able to do the following. 

1. start game in speedrun mode

2. make it to the final save under 6 hours

3. back up save to cloud

4. finish game for speedrunner/overclocked/pacifist

5. download cloud 

6. let the game run over 6 hours and finish again for low %

Edited by illuminati1556

26 minutes ago, illuminati1556 said:

So I finally finished my first run of the game and unlocked Mostly Invincible no problem. But I still have to finish the game under 40%, in speedrun mode, under 6 hours, and without defeating a boss. 

Do you know if the speedrun mode/under 6 hours/no bosses interrupt each other or can those both be safely completed at the same time? If so I'm going to have to beat the game at least 2-3 more times. If not, in theory I should be able to do the following. 

1. start game in speedrun mode

2. make it to the final save under 6 hours

3. back up save to cloud

4. finish game for speedrunner/overclocked/pacifist

5. download cloud 

6. let the game run over 6 hours and finish again for low %

I'm sure you can have speedrunner and pacifist on the same run, overclocked i don't know i get it with another run but i guess it will pop too.

For low %, it's possible it may not pop with speedrun mode. To be sure do another run after like this:

- Not in speedrun mode

- Killed a large boss

- 2 deaths or more (story one and another)

This set up will get you the trophy without issue and don't forget you can close your game between some trophy, there are a lot of bug solved like this ?

8 hours ago, Arkkhy said:

I'm sure you can have speedrunner and pacifist on the same run, overclocked i don't know i get it with another run but i guess it will pop too.

For low %, it's possible it may not pop with speedrun mode. To be sure do another run after like this:

- Not in speedrun mode

- Killed a large boss

- 2 deaths or more (story one and another)

This set up will get you the trophy without issue and don't forget you can close your game between some trophy, there are a lot of bug solved like this 1f605.png

Ok, so I can confirm that if you shoot for Speedrunner/Overclocked/Pacifist all in one run (on speedrun mode) you'll unlock all 3. I did not unlock low% though. I'm going to let the game roll over 6 hours and see if that triggers it. Only 5hours and 15 minutes to go haha I guess I won't have an answer until tomorrow but hopefully this helps someone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doenbo said:

Just finished my 1st playthrough on PS5. I got 100% of the map and all items and I did NOT unlock "100% Lore" nor "100% Weapons". Just so you know, these are still bugged. Bummer.

Someone else mentioned that quitting between collectible trophies helps, and making sure that your final collectible is an item like the power matrix so it doesn't try to trigger the 100% items and 100% X as well.

I'm going to be working on letting the clock roll over 6 hours to try and get low percent tonight. After that, I'm going to save/quit/backup when I get to the final health/arm/lore/flask/weapon that I need and see if that helps to unlock them all individually so I can confirm for future players. Might be a few days to get all this done though.