Trouble popping a few trophies (Workaround Found)

Throw7

I have good news and bad news

Good news is this can all still be done in ~2 runs. Here's what I did to get it to pop

1. Play game as normal, without a guide, and beat it without dying. - Mostly Invincible

2. Choose speedrun mode and finish the game in this mode, under 6 hours, without killing bosses and with under 40%. - Pacifist, Overclocked, Speedrunner

3. Kill a boss, die twice, wait for clock to go over 6 hours, finish again - Low %

Bad news, I'm trying to clean up the collectible on my main save and I've been checking them off as I go to make sure I save at least 1 of each collectible (health, flask, lore, arm, weapon) just in case the trophies glitch.

Weapons an arms popped just fine. Both the health and lore have not unlocked so I downloaded a save prior to getting the last one of each. It looks like if I actually want to finish the platinum I'm going to have to revert to an earlier save and get each of the missing trophies, 1 at a time. This is frustrating and might break my 5 year platinum streak. This is too tedious.

• Like 1

@Jerry_Appleby

Here's all the info I can give for what helped me get the platinum on ps5. These workarounds seem to be consistent and work so if you'd like to update your guide here's the info you need.

1. Play game as normal, without a guide, and beat it without dying (beat bosses, collect over 40%, probably took me over 6 hours anyway) - Mostly Invincible

2. Choose speedrun mode and finish the game in this mode, under 6 hours, without killing bosses and with under 40%. - Pacifist, Overclocked, Speedrunner

3. Kill a boss, die twice, wait for clock to go over 6 hours, finish again - Low %

As another user said, you might be able to combine Pacifist, Overclocked, Low % and Mostly Invincible in your normal run with a different set of save manipulations, but I discovered this thread too late, so this is what worked for me.

For the collectibles - follow the checklist guide but be sure to NOT collect the final of each collectible - item, flask, health, lore, weapon, arm. YMMV for which one of these is your last so take note to make sure you leave at least one collectible for each trophy. Copy your primary save to a second slot and back up. 

Leave the item like the power matrix or nano lattice as the absolute last one.

After making back ups start collecting each one. You'll probably get 1 or 2 of the trophies to pop, then they might stop coming. If that's the case, quit without saving, or if it auto saved, download your backup, or overwrite you first save with your second save that has not yet collected the final items. Next collect the item for the trophy that didn't pop and it should work. You might have to do this a few times to get each individual one to pop. After getting all collectible related trophies, finally collect the power matrix or item not associate with a trophy for last, to get the 100% items trophy. 

One final note that I don't know if it's coincidental or factual, try leaving the flasks in 48,23 for last as well. Other users noted that doing those last worked for them and it worked for me as well. I didn't try collecting a different one last. 

• Like 4

I managed to get the Platinum and it was a bit strange. First of all I completed the game and the collectibles unlocked fine for me.

i then played the game again in speedrun mode- with no damage to the player so I didn’t die. I managed to do it under 6 hours and got some trophies but Low Percent and Pacificst didn’t unlock.

So in my speedrun play through I waited for the clicker to go over 6 hours and completed the game again and unlocked Low Percent only.

I then loaded this profile up and collected over 40 percent of items and completed again and then this unlocked Pacifist and the platinum.

Despite trophies being buggy I had a great time with this game. Tempted to do it again on PS4…

1) I can confirm. I got the speedrun, no bosses and under 6 hours trophies in one go, but didnt got low percent, although i met the requirements. I made a subsequent playthrough, not in speedrun mode, where I killed a couple of bosses, made it in over 8 hours and got 20% of items. Low percent, along with the platinum, unlocked normally. I also used the cheats (4x damage, 0x damage to me) with no problems unlocking the trophies.

2) 5 mins before I finish my last run, an update 1.01 was made available for the ps5 version. I didnt install it, cause I was in the final boss, but maybe it fixes the glitched trophies. Maybe someone can confirm?

Edited by karpathoulas667

4 hours ago, Enrysox said:

The new 1.01 update does seem to fix the buggy trophies i just achieved the low percent and mostly invincible trophies on an older save where i couldn't earn them before.

Isn't version 1.01 the same patch as when the game was released for PS+?

On 1/19/2023 at 5:33 PM, Quink666 said:

Isn't version 1.01 the same patch as when the game was released for PS+?

A new version that came up on my PS5 notifications. I was getting trophies on Sunday, so I was playing the latest patch. Will finish my Low% Speedrun after this Hades run and report back here. All I need are Low% and the collectibles.

EDIT:

Part of the multi-trigger bug has been fixed. I had several trophies trigger during my Speedrun attempt but could not get the Low% trophy. I completed my Speedrun again and got the Low% to pop. Here's me getting the actual trophy, video includes my stats.

EDIT2: I went ahead and completed the other 100% trophies in my regular playthrough, collecting all items and health nodes and ability flasks, and I had zero issues with the rest of the trophies (and the platinum) popping. 

This game should be good to go for anyone who has been waiting for an update.

Edited by megslushboy
Added info
  • Like 1

I popped Speedrun trophy + under 6 hours, mostly invincible, pacifist & low % and got them all in one run. Hopefully the Apocalypse flasks doesnt glitch out on me. Will report if the rest of the trophies pops as intended.

Edit: Everything else popped as intended. Didn't save the double boss apo flasks to last and the trophy still popped. Seems like it's safe to plat this now.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

Still bugged for me. It shows there’s an item missing in Mount Ebih, a weapon since I have 100% for everything else, but I know I did get the Bronze Axe. Of course, 100% Items didn’t unlock either. So that’s another 2 full playthroughs needed, which I don’t think I like the game enough for. I trusted it was fixed, so it auto-backed up over my save, too. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...