Trophy Won't Pop: Have Car, Will Travel

DN91

I've completed everything else offline, I've driven for 8000km/5000mi and I still got no trophy.

How can I fix this?

(I have the disc based version of the game, both normal and complete edition, I deleted the data and reinstalled the game but that didn't work) 

• 4 months later...
On 13.8.2022 at 4:13 PM, DeNada91 said:

I've completed everything else offline, I've driven for 8000km/5000mi and I still got no trophy.

How can I fix this?

(I have the disc based version of the game, both normal and complete edition, I deleted the data and reinstalled the game but that didn't work) 

Did you find a solution to this? :) 

I am thinking about doing all offline trophies on this game too...

On 12/19/2022 at 5:32 PM, servus99 said:

Did you find a solution to this? :) 

I am thinking about doing all offline trophies on this game too...

Kind of. 

Apparently, the game glitched when I played the challenges (can't remember their name, the ones with the stars).

I played the challenges and every trophy I didn't get became unobtainable in my current save file (luckily, just the 5000mi trophy for me).

This game is really really fun, just know that if you're planning to play the challenges as well, you'd better complete every other trophy first because those challenges glitch the game.

Edit: the "kind of" solution I mentioned at the start requires you to delete your data and re-drive alle those 5000mi.

Edited by DeNada91

On 21.12.2022 at 5:37 PM, DeNada91 said:

Kind of. 

Apparently, the game glitched when I played the challenges (can't remember their name, the ones with the stars).

I played the challenges and every trophy I didn't get became unobtainable in my current save file (luckily, just the 5000mi trophy for me).

This game is really really fun, just know that if you're planning to play the challenges as well, you'd better complete every other trophy first because those challenges glitch the game.

Edit: the "kind of" solution I mentioned at the start requires you to delete your data and re-drive alle those 5000mi.

So as soon as you start playing the goal attack races, the trophy for 5000mi will glitch?
Damn, I think i played one such goal attack race, so I will probably do it on a new save...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 11:33 AM, servus99 said:

So as soon as you start playing the goal attack races, the trophy for 5000mi will glitch?
Damn, I think i played one such goal attack race, so I will probably do it on a new save...

I don't know if it glitches at exactly the 1st goal attack race, but it definitely glitches at some point.

Edited by DeNada91