Jack of All Trades Bugged

distort-r6

I have reached T1 mastery for the EMP grenade and the Jack Of All Trades trophy hasn't popped. I have got around 1000 extra enemies affected with the emp, I have waited a day and got more emp hits, I have deleted my game save, I have done a reboot of my Ps5 itself and even contacted support yet nothing has worked. Does anyone have any other solutions I can try?

1 minute ago, oIMyersIo said:

Were  you in the A1 cap and EMP spam lobby? Apparently you need to go into a regular match and level up one more mastery level to get it to click. Haven’t tried it yet myself though.

Is that one more mastery level of anything because I reached a new mastery on one of my guns in a regular match after I did the emp. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 9:35 AM, ARassassin12 said:

I have reached T1 mastery for the EMP grenade and the Jack Of All Trades trophy hasn't popped. I have got around 1000 extra enemies affected with the emp, I have waited a day and got more emp hits, I have deleted my game save, I have done a reboot of my Ps5 itself and even contacted support yet nothing has worked. Does anyone have any other solutions I can try?

Any insight into how you resolved this issue? (and congrats on the Plat!)

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yeah the vehicle Tier 1 popped in there but not the EMP Tier 1.

If you don't mind a grind just do it normal games, but use the smoke grenade. All you have to do is throw them. At launch it was easier with the proxy sensor. Also the emp lobby could be a good chance to tier 1 Paik via her glasses, although it could mess up just like the emp

On 30/08/2022 at 3:58 PM, IronEden-13 said:

If you don't mind a grind just do it normal games, but use the smoke grenade. All you have to do is throw them. At launch it was easier with the proxy sensor. Also the emp lobby could be a good chance to tier 1 Paik via her glasses, although it could mess up just like the emp

It's all good 4000 smokes popped the trophy.