Servers Up in August 2022

Hi!

Does anybody know if the servers are still online? I'm about to buy the Game and I would like to know if the servers are still Up and running. I find very frustraring not being able to complete all the trophies due to servers being offline ??

Edited by EAAT123
Grammar

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, kreatur_84 said:

Servers still online? 

Yes.

SEGA have rarely, if ever announced shutting down online functionality for their published games within the past half-decade. Not even Sonic The Hedgehog 2’s PS3 multiplayer servers and leaderboards despite them delisting said release of the game (alongside Sonic 1 and CD) prior to Sonic Origins’ release last year.

It seems as though the average Japanese video game publisher is a lot less “trigger happy” announcing server closures for older games compared to the average Western publisher.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2023 at 8:17 PM, kreatur_84 said:

Thank you. So I can platinum ps vita game? 

Servers are still up on VITA version so you definitely can. However you may need to create a boosting session as Team Sonic trophy requires 5 people minimum (and one of the members must have Shadow unlocked) and keep in mind that the trophy only unlocks for the player in the first place.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...