Missables?

Buff_Cupcake

4 hours ago, Buff_Cupcake said:

From what I can see online Master of Chance is potentially missable as one or more opponents get locked out at certain points of the story

Possibly missable. IIRC though, you're locked out of doing dungeons until you win that first game. 

Not sure this is fully missable yet, but to get the Wolf Follower form, you need to sacrifice a named NPC. But to get one of the Tarot Cards, you need to meet that NPC in a dungeon and buy it off him.

I've ran the dungeons a few times and haven't encountered him so I'm wondering if I just can't get it anymore. So make sure you get all the Tarot Cards before you Sacrifice him.

2 hours ago, Moocow2000 said:

Not sure this is fully missable yet, but to get the Wolf Follower form, you need to sacrifice a named NPC. But to get one of the Tarot Cards, you need to meet that NPC in a dungeon and buy it off him.

Those are different NPCs. I think one of them mentions they are brothers, that's why they have similar names. I killed one of them in the quest and still got the card afterwards.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Moocow2000 said:

I've ran the dungeons a few times and haven't encountered him so I'm wondering if I just can't get it anymore. So make sure you get all the Tarot Cards before you Sacrifice him.

There are no missable trophies afaik. The trophy Master of Chance was thought to be missable but I just confirmed on a second account that it will unlock from only defeating the 3 NPC's you unlock during crusades. Also there is a tarot card, The Hearts II that is given by the NPC who can be scarificied, but if you do so before getting the card, it'll be near a pile of logs at the Lonely Shack. 

Now as far as other trophies go we're not sure yet. Helob seems to be giving some problems and it's possible when snails are finally patched that they could still stop spawning after defeating the 2nd bishop. But right now I think those are just bugs that will hopefully be fixed soon. I know snails are fixed on steam version so we hopefully will see a console patch very soon.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Septomor said:

There are no missable trophies afaik. 

I'm pretty sure that the trophy for all Tarot cards is missable, as you have to marry one of your Cult members in order to get The Lovers 2. Choosing the other ritual at this point should lock you out of the marriage.

Also the poop follower skin might be missable as well, because you only get the bowl of poop recipe when one of your cult members gives you a quest for eating poop/wanting someone else to eat poop. I declined the first occasion for this quest and never got it again.

9 minutes ago, Falko_Faust said:

I'm pretty sure that the trophy for all Tarot cards is missable, as you have to marry one of your Cult members in order to get The Lovers 2. Choosing the other ritual at this point should lock you out of the marriage.

Also the poop follower skin might be missable as well, because you only get the bowl of poop recipe when one of your cult members gives you a quest for eating poop/wanting someone else to eat poop. I declined the first occasion for this quest and never got it again.

The lovers 2 can be gotten from the fight pit ritual, after 2 followers fight you can give a thumbs-up to get the card. Not sure if thumbs down gives the card, but the ritual is repeatable.

I'm working to see how to trigger the poop quest right now, it does seem potentially bugged but we'll have to see if it's a repeatable quest or not.

40 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

any eye of witnesses bugged? i have a quest to get a final one. I've run through each of the 4 main dungeons twice, had gotten some witnesses eyes. But i can't find this last one. Is it after the final boss?

No it's not as i know, but you must reach to the final room in the same run you'll even notice that the boss his eyes are not covered that's mean you didn't kill it before, but if his eyes are covered that's mean you are done with it.

27 minutes ago, xKurosakiSama said:

No it's not as i know, but you must reach to the final room in the same run you'll even notice that the boss his eyes are not covered that's mean you didn't kill it before, but if his eyes are covered that's mean you are done with it.

final room meaning like the first 4 stages normally or do i continue and re-roll the map once i beat the first boss?

if that makes sense. i managed 3 eyes and i have no clue what i did really. lol

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

final room meaning like the first 4 stages normally or do i continue and re-roll the map once i beat the first boss?

if that makes sense. i managed 3 eyes and i have no clue what i did really. lol

yeah when you enter a run and then go like that normally until you reach to the final room which is the final boss are or let's say when you fight the bishop of that room you'll find the witness boss in the same place, but don't re-roll because you'll find the boss in the first not in the re-roll map. Just try to memorise and remember when the last bishop you fought and didn't return again to his world? Or just try to run every room again and see if the witness boss have a cover of his eyes or not. if doesn't then you're in the right place.

18 hours ago, Buff_Cupcake said:

Thanks for this @Klaphood, I think i'm just going to hit pause on this and come back once all the issues are patched, or at least these bugged trophies.

PC patch (1.0.5) has already been out since yesterday. All trophy-related problems should be fixed now.

How long does Sony usually take to verify patches for Playstation?

Edited by Klaphood

Does anyone know if when the drops are fixed, the snails will also spawn again? I’ve seen a few people mention they only spawn towards the end of a couple areas and only until the boss has been defeated? Having finished all 4 areas on the lowest progress save I have put aside, do I need to start again and work on unlocking skins on another save?

4 hours ago, MillennialBug said:

Does anyone know if when the drops are fixed, the snails will also spawn again? I’ve seen a few people mention they only spawn towards the end of a couple areas and only until the boss has been defeated? Having finished all 4 areas on the lowest progress save I have put aside, do I need to start again and work on unlocking skins on another save?

I think they fix spawn problem and snails would be everytime available

19 hours ago, xKurosakiSama said:

yeah when you enter a run and then go like that normally until you reach to the final room which is the final boss are or let's say when you fight the bishop of that room you'll find the witness boss in the same place, but don't re-roll because you'll find the boss in the first not in the re-roll map. Just try to memorise and remember when the last bishop you fought and didn't return again to his world? Or just try to run every room again and see if the witness boss have a cover of his eyes or not. if doesn't then you're in the right place.

did all 4. nothing. fuck this game. so many bugs. 

42 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

did all 4. nothing. fuck this game. so many bugs. 

Oh shit... That means you'll want to start with a new fresh save to get this done then, but it's kind weird i didn't know that this is bugged or something and i even did it in the 2 version of this game i didn't saw that coming, but look before you start from scratch try again and just speed run the crusade until you reach to the final boss for every room and i hope you get it very soon by any means.

2 minutes ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Oh shit... That means you'll want to start with a new fresh save to get this done then, but it's kind weird i didn't know that this is bugged or something and i even did it in the 2 version of this game i didn't saw that coming, but look before you start from scratch try again and just speed run the crusade until you reach to the final boss for every room and i hope you get it very soon by any means.

ima wait for some patch. It might fix what enemies spawn. Its always like Aidos or whatever. The ones that turn into recruitables. then portal out. 

BUT i have yet to test the theory of rematch a boss and win, then run that dungeon back and see if a Witness appears. 

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

ima wait for some patch. It might fix what enemies spawn. Its always like Aidos or whatever. The ones that turn into recruitables. then portal out. 

BUT i have yet to test the theory of rematch a boss and win, then run that dungeon back and see if a Witness appears. 

Good luck with that i hope you get done with it soon.

• Like 1

On 16/08/2022 at 6:22 AM, Falko_Faust said:

let me know if you ever get this quest again. on Day 132 now and it's never popped up again.... 

On 15/08/2022 at 10:36 PM, proud2bNs said:

Those are different NPCs. I think one of them mentions they are brothers, that's why they have similar names. I killed one of them in the quest and still got the card afterwards.

Ah yeah cheers! I thought all the guides saying his name were just making a typo haha. Got the card now.

15 hours ago, Greenwhey said:

let me know if you ever get this quest again. on Day 132 now and it's never popped up again.... 

I was at day 110-ish and never got this quest again. Just at the mere beginning there were two follower asking to either eat poop themself or wanting someone else to eat poop. I declined both and never saw those quest pop up again.

I think at this point its faster to just start a new run, only focusing on the follower skins. I did so myself and about 4 hours in I was again at the point where I'm only missing the snail skin.