Trophy „Squad Goals“ buggy?

DrMZxx

You need to have at least three people in the same lobby (falling together at the start of a show), and then be the winner, either in a solo show, squad show, or special event.

So you'll need to play with at least two other people in your lobby. It's easiest to get your win during a special event like Ski Fall, Sweet Thieves, or Clan of Yeetus (I got mine during a Ski Fall event).

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
More info

12 minutes ago, RicosTrophyHunt said:

I just got this trophy! We won an episode but one of our party disconnected so the trophy didn’t pop but it did pop the second time without any issues.

So you were 2 at the end or 3 ? (when someone got disconnect) Because, the random player with us left the party before the final.

Edited by courthouz

2 minutes ago, courthouz said:

So you were 2 at the end or 3 ? (when someone got disconnect) Because, the random player with us left the party before the final.

Yeah, at least 3 of your party still need to be in the session when you get the win, otherwise it wont pop

Ok I got a response from the support:

"Hello courthouz,

Thank you for contacting Fall Guys Player Support, I am Maria. 
I understand that you have an issue with the 'Squad Goals' trophy.

After checking your profile, I see that this achievement has been unlocked on our end.

We would like to inform you that our development team is aware of this issue, that the trophies are not working properly, and are currently investigating it. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a timeframe for this issue to be resolved, but please rest assured that the team is doing its best to resolve it as quickly as possible"

So yes, this trophy is buggy.