Playable on PS4 in 2022

Disco_Boy26

Hi folks. I recently platinumed this one using the physical disk which I found on sale for cheap at EB games (New Zealand)..

There are no issues with chapters or downloads if you can get your hands on a physical copy of the season pass disk in 2022. 

I couldn't see my choices compared to other users online, but otherwise it worked perfectly.

Edited by Disco_Boy26
Added more information
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I don't have a problem with these types of threads where you give your thoughts about games, but it helps if you have more content and open it more to discussion.

For example, talk more about why you liked the game, who your favorite characters were, thoughts on the story. 

Furthermore, at the end, simply open it to discussion by asking an open-ended question such as "What are your thoughts?" It also helps if you don't post threads like these back to back to back. When you do, it comes across as spam to other users which is why you got the reaction you got.

Something to keep in mind in the future. Of course, you could also make your own trophy checklist and keep all your thoughts there... Allows it to be more controlled and all in one place to avoid spamming.

Anyways, hope that's helpful.

very well put

1 hour ago, Disco_Boy26 said:

Hi. I'm sorry that my posts are annoying for you. I thought I would give some feedback for each game I play for someone that may be thinking of buying it, or if I know something that might help folks having a hard time with an aspect.

If this is an abuse of the forum purpose I will cease doing it.

no problem man i don't think you meant any harm I'm just being an ass which I can sometimes be.  Beyondthegrave07 put it very nicely and said what i couldn't think to say.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The digital game has a warning about unexpected game behavior if you run it on ps5 so I appreciate this post as a trophy hunter. It’s good to be aware of possible issues. Hopefully the digital version doesn’t have any problems. Apparently there were some bugs loading chapters on the ps3 version. Why do forums always have people complaining about how relevant a post is? Ignore it if you don’t care about it or give the website time to refresh and do something else. Cluttering this thread with your whining is 10x worse than a random thread for some game you don’t care about.

edit: the game crashed the first time I started chapter 2, but it worked on the next try.

Edited by nanakiisnanaki

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 1:23 AM, Platinum-Ed- said:

The 1st trophy popped for me perfectly on PS5. I then spent 3 hours trying out every ps4 that I could and I could only to get one out of 8 ps4s that would work to get every trophy for the first chapter. after that, the second chapter completely stopped popping. 

Hey, so I'm a bit confused here. thinking of renting the disc for this. I have a PS5 so if I put the disc in, will i face these issues you've mentioned? don't really wanna rent the disc if i'm only gonna get one trophy and no more after that due to crashes and then be stuck with this on my profile forever because I can't delete it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AMKrishnan said:

Hey, so I'm a bit confused here. thinking of renting the disc for this. I have a PS5 so if I put the disc in, will i face these issues you've mentioned? don't really wanna rent the disc if i'm only gonna get one trophy and no more after that due to crashes and then be stuck with this on my profile forever because I can't delete it.

It is extremely glitchy. I noticed that as soon as I turned on the sub titles that it would turn off the ability to get the trophes. Finally got it done lastnight.  

19 hours ago, BlueFoxYOT said:

Yes, still possible I got the ps3 and ps4 versions you can see my profile.

Did you get the PS3 version recently? If so how did you get Episode 6? I recently got a physical version but I can't download the last episode. It just says "Coming soon!" and no matter what I do I can't access the in game store to download it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

If anyone else has any suggestions I'm open. I'm desperate to get the last episode as the trophy list is already on my profile.

On 9/18/2022 at 10:32 PM, Platinum-Ed- said:

It is extremely glitchy. I noticed that as soon as I turned on the sub titles that it would turn off the ability to get the trophes. Finally got it done lastnight.  

Thanks! I'll probably skip this then. Do you know if this is also the case with the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy?

On 18/09/2022 at 10:32 PM, Platinum-Ed- said:

It is extremely glitchy. I noticed that as soon as I turned on the subtitles that it would turn off the ability to get the trophies. Finally got it done last night.  

I played the digital version on PS4 with the Subtitles enabled and had no trouble getting any of the trophies ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.