Madden NFL 23 trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

We'll see what the avatar trophies end up being, but otherwise just looks like copy and paste from the last couple of years. Last year's head-to-head and bragging rights were glitched for some folks, so hopefully they've been fixed and are working properly for everyone now. 

No momentum swing on PS5 this go around, saves some time there. Looks a little grindy with avatar positions, probably have to do Yard things for a bit. 

Honoring Madden with some Raiders trophies would have been right call, they do care about the list at-least to exclude MUT so can't complain.

2 hours ago, technole said:

No momentum swing on PS5 this go around, saves some time there. Looks a little grindy with avatar positions, probably have to do Yard things for a bit. 

Yeh I'm not familiar at all with avatar levels - is Avatar levelling exclusive to the yard only or can you do this in face of the franchise/player franchise? I typically get the 1000G and then rinse Franchise with various team-building exercises (big football fan). Less bothered about MUT, The Yard, etc. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

11 hours ago, Jay_Real83 said:

From what I’ve seen it looks like level 30 would be the max level, which isn’t to bad. I’m 5 games into my first regular season as a CB and I’m close to level 9

The problem is the XP accelerates. I'm in the same boat, but only have 7K rep and you need 76K for level 30...

• Like 1

On 19.8.2022 at 5:05 PM, roushmartin6 said:

I got past it. Was able to sign with the rams who were apparently a scheme fit but couldn't sign with the team I wanted or even the one I won the superbowl with

I had the same happening to me. Played my first season with the Steelers. Couldn’t resign with them, nor 4-5 other teams. Commanders worked at the end.

Now it’s broken… the game has me signed with the Steelers and twice (!) with the Commanders. Each week I gotta play three games now. The Commanders game twice. ?

11 hours ago, KoalaEdge said:

I had the same happening to me. Played my first season with the Steelers. Couldn’t resign with them, nor 4-5 other teams. Commanders worked at the end.

Now it’s broken… the game has me signed with the Steelers and twice (!) with the Commanders. Each week I gotta play three games now. The Commanders game twice. 1f615.png

It put me on other teams too but I didn't have to play those games thankfully. I was listed as the broncos QB 4 times lol

• Like 1

I had that too, that I ended up also being the QB in the opposing team each time xD also I only got Exp for one of the three games each week.

Got really frustrated and retired my player in the FotF menu. Which deleted my save file for that position (QB). Started a new QB career and I’m starting as Lvl 21. So, while I lost my career, I still got my progression. At least something!

• Like 1