Madden NFL 23 trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

Any one else having issues with leveling up avatar in Face of the Franchise mode?

I just completed my first season at QB, and when I go to sign with a team it will not proceed forward. It glitches and logs out of the mode.

Also, anyone else noticed it seems like we are not getting fully reward with our Rep points? I would easily earn 1,000 points in a game, and with bonus of 250 per game, I am still only getting random totals such as 800 points or something like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, the face of the franchise trophies are the worst to ever be put into a madden since winning a MUT superbowl. They are grindy as anything with extremely boring gameplay. The fact that you don't get Rep for similar plays is absolutely bogus. Oh? A second pick 6? That'll be 5 rep...the whole contract situation is stupid as well. No one cares about a fake salary number. Increase the reputation per game. It's hard to imagine how EA and the Madden team can be so poor in everything they do year in and year out.

• Like 1

you should watch angry joe's earlier reviews of madden, you can be angry together, I for one have never played them but I know ea are doing you fans dirty, and I guess thats because like 12 people buy them.

ea think they aren't popular enough, so make a shallow shitty game, then when fans don't buy it, they think their choice to make it shit was correct, but if they actually did make the effort. how many would buy it? probably the same few because everyone expects it to be shit?

IDK but ea need to start dropping the funds, and devs needed to finish their games, otherwise BF and Madden and even Fifa will all die off eventually.

• 3 months later...

This is a tedious platinum, especially compared to what they've done since Madden 17. I will share some things from my personal experience-I haven't read all the replies so apologies if I'm being repetitive. Regarding avatars-you can do everything on rookie, 1 minute quarters. I did slightly longer quarters for offensive players to statpad. Hitting your goals and a few basic milestones is by far the fastest way to level. If your career ends before you hit rank 30, you can restart and keep your avatar progression. You can also level up in the yard, but I personally found this to be a little on the slow side. Another saving grace for those going for both versions is that the avatar trophies autopop going from PS5 to PS4. I haven't tested it going the other way, but based on the fastest achievers for both stacks, I don't imagine that they do. 

Clean the pile on the PS5 version is probably the hardest trophy. There are good videos on strats for how to do it, but the requirements are very particular and it can be frustrating. Basically this year's version of triple threat from the previous games hehe. 

Edited by Datboy1991
  • Like 1