[Video] 100% Challenges guides

DanTheMan_94_

Waiting for Green Bay Mall, because for the life of me I don't know how to do the challenge with the Fray 720 Flip. 

edit: okay, I did it... I think I was doing The Fray 720 instead of The Fray 720 Flip.

Edited by KKlasnic

14 hours ago, mc_kaushin said:

I can not get the 2500 point trick on Matterhorn Stadium to save my life. Last one I need for the main campaign. Any tips?  Update: Got it.

What did you end up doing? I been struggling with it

Update: I actually got it done and using the wall boosters. I had to get a combo token out of the way first for some reason.

Edited by YoungsterJoey218

I don't quite understand the 2500 score requirement either lol. I've done Heart/Backbreaker 720 flips a few times but they don't always go above 1000. from what I can tell, the score needs to turn yellow for there to be a chance of hitting 2500, but idk what triggers that, since usually the score highlight is just grey or blue. I got close once at 2494 and it's annoying lol

EDIT: okay I figured it out. Apparently the same tricks become worth less the more you do em, so you need to do a trick you haven't done yet that run. Any of the double input tricks should get you to 2500 (uu, dd, ll, rr, ud, du, lr, rl) so try a different trick every time if you don't get it.

Edited by Stargazer14096

• 1 year later...