Best party for each run

Shaakaa82

Duran and Angela - All of Angela's classes focus on elemental magic. Duran's Light path focuses on healing and defence whilst his Dark path focuses on elemental sabers and physical damage. Maybe have him go light path for defence to cover Angela and her powerful magic. As for third party member you could slot in pretty much anything. I used Hawk as Ranger for high dps along with Angela. I used this setup for my hard playthrough. You could have Duran go dark and bring someone like Charlotte for healing.

Riesz and Hawkeye - when using these two together I like having Riesz go light path for buffs and Hawk dark path for debuffs. Third party member can then be literally anything else, you could use a healer for more survivability or support someone offensively focused with the buffs and debuffs, Kevin on his light path would be a good middle ground between the two.

Charlotte and Kevin - Charlotte always has access to good healing so Kevin will be better going dark path as you don't need two party members with healing, especially when one has multiple targeting healing. Charlotte's light path gets some buffing spells and her dark path gets some offensive spells. It's worth noting that Charlotte's Light/Light class, High Priestess gets Light Saber and Turn Undead which will be great in this routes endgame unique dungeon. As for the third party member, you're missing magic damage and some form of buff or debuffing, so Angela, Hawkeye or Riesz in pretty much any class will work here. 

I really like Riesz as a whole. Her buffs or debuffs can slot in to any party nicely.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

Duran and Angela - All of Angela's classes focus on elemental magic. Duran's Light path focuses on healing and defence whilst his Dark path focuses on elemental sabers and physical damage. Maybe have him go light path for defence to cover Angela and her powerful magic. As for third party member you could slot in pretty much anything. I used Hawk as Ranger for high dps along with Angela. I used this setup for my hard playthrough. You could have Duran go dark and bring someone like Charlotte for healing.

Riesz and Hawkeye - when using these two together I like having Riesz go light path for buffs and Hawk dark path for debuffs. Third party member can then be literally anything else, you could use a healer for more survivability or support someone offensively focused with the buffs and debuffs, Kevin on his light path would be a good middle ground between the two.

Charlotte and Kevin - Charlotte always has access to good healing so Kevin will be better going dark path as you don't need two party members with healing, especially when one has multiple targeting healing. Charlotte's light path gets some buffing spells and her dark path gets some offensive spells. It's worth noting that Charlotte's Light/Light class, High Priestess gets Light Saber and Turn Undead which will be great in this routes endgame unique dungeon. As for the third party member, you're missing magic damage and some form of buff or debuffing, so Angela, Hawkeye or Riesz in pretty much any class will work here. 

I really like Riesz as a whole. Her buffs or debuffs can slot in to any party nicely.

Thanks a lot your your fast answer and your tips, I will probably do as you say.

Regards.

• Like 1