Trophy thoughts

Markemmanuel

On 9/13/2022 at 6:05 AM, TimeHuntress said:

I had no hope after replaying the episode multiple times and I simply kept getting Luca's voicemail. I however decided to start a new profile and followed these EXACT choices. and guess what. THIS WORKS! I FINALLY GOT THE CARTER VOICEMAIL!

Thanks a bunch you wonderful soul! 

Ok i just followed this to the letter and got Luca again on PS4, so weird.

@Ascully And this is only doing chapter 5 on a new profile from the Who’s Watching? screen?

I did notice something to watch out for while testing to make sure these methods worked and are repeatable. There’s at least one question in The Debug Gambit where the options are listed:

a)

c)

b )

and in one of the guides you need to pick b at this point. I wrote out the text of the choice, but if someone just sees b and chooses the middle option without catching the error, it could mess things up. I probably need to replay again so I can actually note which question it was but I burned myself out playing that episode so many times for the guides.

Sorry if my guide didn’t work for you though, if this keeps happening I’ll definitely do some further digging to see why and how to ensure consistent results. Please keep me posted if you’re able to get the trophies you’re missing with/without my walkthrough!

Edited by Rated-G
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2022 at 2:39 AM, Rated-G said:

@SupergiantStarr Yeah, I did so many runs with a variety of choices and got Luca every time. Honestly, it was only on my first play on each platform that I got Jey and Carter naturally and then had to figure out how to intentionally do it anyway on the opposite platforms. I think when you make a general mix of choices in the Episode 5 only run, the game just defaults you to Luca. At least it feels that way with how easy it can be to get his when you’re trying for the other two.

I’ve submitted a full trophy guide for the game, as well as a guide for the voicemail trophies so they’ll be cleaner and easier to find. They’re awaiting review now! I’m so glad I was able to help so many people get these so far across all platforms! Congrats on your plats everyone!

Congrats on your guide being published @Rated-G and thank you so much for choosing to use my videos as links in your guide!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Congrats on your guide being published @Rated-G and thank you so much for choosing to use my videos as links in your guide!

Thank you! I’m glad they’re finally up! It was my fault they took so long, I’d missed the notification that they’d gotten feedback I needed to apply before approval and didn’t see until this past week. Hopefully it helps future players. And thanks for letting me use the videos! Hopefully it gives your channel some additional traffic!

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 1:43 AM, Rated-G said:

Thank you! I’m glad they’re finally up! It was my fault they took so long, I’d missed the notification that they’d gotten feedback I needed to apply before approval and didn’t see until this past week. Hopefully it helps future players. And thanks for letting me use the videos! Hopefully it gives your channel some additional traffic!

You're welcome and I really appreciate the support! Thank you!