Online not working

BurningIce1313

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 4:38 PM, TheRetroManiac said:

Sucks owned this for ages never got round to it should have looked at the trophy list for online trophies that's my own fault oh well guess I will leave it now.

same with me.  I’ll probably play it anyway, I think it is just 2 trophies that are unattainable?  I only glanced at the list though.

Hopefully, Ubisoft gets it working but July 22nd (last time earned) was a long time ago now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, SDB--1982 said:

Can confirm all back up and working I smashed all 10 wins out in 4  hours last night in case it breaks again.

4 hours... Such a horrific choice to not be able to turn off the horrible host talking as that takes up about 90% of the play time... thankfully I only have 4 more online games to do.

On 2/11/2023 at 3:55 AM, NZBigC said:

4 hours... Such a horrific choice to not be able to turn off the horrible host talking as that takes up about 90% of the play time... thankfully I only have 4 more online games to do.

That was the issue with the Buzz Quiz games.  Too much filler with the host, too slow getting to the questions.

6 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

What trophies were unobtainable (and now are again) with online not working? Is it just the two trophies for winning online games?

Are you saying the online is down again or did you miss the comments right above you?  Hopefully, the latter!

12 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Are you saying the online is down again or did you miss the comments right above you?  Hopefully, the latter!

Sorry, the way I worded it was really weird. I did see the comments above but wanted to ask what trophies were previously unobtainable when the servers were shutdown and now can be obtained again.

24 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Sorry, the way I worded it was really weird. I did see the comments above but wanted to ask what trophies were previously unobtainable when the servers were shutdown and now can be obtained again.

as far as I know, it was just the 2 online ones so everything should be obtainable now.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2023 at 8:19 PM, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Did you play against randoms or boost with a friend?

Just wondering if there are enough people to get the trophies naturally or if I should make a session

I used my ps5 to play as me and my ps4 alt account

Only 2 online trophie win 1 and win 10 takes about 3-4 hours as to play 10 

Edited by SDB--1982
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 8:22 AM, SDB--1982 said:

I used my ps5 to play as me and my ps4 alt account

Only 2 online trophie win 1 and win 10 takes about 3-4 hours as to play 10 

Did it match up easily for you?  Did you just join at the same time to play as a random opponent or do the play a friend online option?

I’ve not been able to get connected when trying to do play a friend online.  I connected only once in 30 minutes of trying with play random online.  And then it kept giving connection errors and to try to refresh which didn’t help.  

Usually it just shows my ps5 account as starting game and my ps4 alt account as waiting for opponent.

Any ideas?

EDIT - I tried again later and was able to get it to match up easily.  Must have been a server issue.

Edited by djb5f