Trophy thoughts

Squarevii87

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@AihaLoveleaf

hello, 
the game is really cool ! the level 80 time attack is hard to do but I can't find the best way to do this time, I only miss this trophy for the platinum, the floppy disks and the batteries are rather easy to obtain. if a player finds the path for the 50 seconds of level 80 and can share it. I take the solution with joy !!
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Jtdaboss1211 said:

@AihaLoveleaf

hello, 
the game is really cool ! the level 80 time attack is hard to do but I can't find the best way to do this time, I only miss this trophy for the platinum, the floppy disks and the batteries are rather easy to obtain. if a player finds the path for the 50 seconds of level 80 and can share it. I take the solution with joy !!

Hey Jt, I really appreciate you sharing your experience so far. For some reason I was thinking that Time Challenge 80 was 55 minutes, rather than 55 seconds (lol) - so you've improved my understanding of the game at least.

At 35 owners, Chameneon didn't really take off, so I guess it's going to be a while before we start seeing solutions for level 80. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here's a video showing how to beat all time challenges:

Game is pretty fun and cheap, the first world (levels 1-20) doesn't give you any trophies so I would say it's worth a shot.

Level 80 is the hardest, I've tried to beat the time challenge for 1 hour and no success (there's a very trick section at 20:57 in the video).

Edit: Just got the platinum, personally I would rate it a 7/10 in terms of difficulty, it took me 15 hours to complete (time depends a lot on skill).

Edited by Cruscah
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, xandertil said:

This last level (80) is giving me a hard time. Can't seem to get the floppy disk or the battery for that level.

80 is definitely the hardest, I died 776 times on this level alone.

Spoiler

l7AWKq9.jpg

You already have the time challenge completed, it's just a matter of persistance to get your hands on the platinum. The biggest issue is the battery, you have to collect almost all of the energies in the level. I would recommend doing a run for the floppy disk, collecting all the energies at the lower part on the start, and then doing another run using the cut at the begginning to collect the rest needed. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

managed to finish this in 9hrs earlier today with quite a few breaks inbetween... 3rd to plat this im guessing and i would give it a 5 out of 10 for difficulty... wouldve finished it in 5hrs if i hadnt of had interuptions... the main difficulty i found was finding the right angles to jump from but was a really enjoyable game, very similar to toprun...