AEOTM Info

To anyone new who’s starting the game or still going for Abstergo Employee of the Month:

Do NOT follow the PSNProfiles guide info on the end bonuses for the AEOTM trophy; you do in fact need the end bonuses for the trophy to pop, as I’ve tested this on two separate occasions. One of the guide authors claims there’s been “multiple reports” that this isn’t the case, but I have no clue how much merit is behind that. Plus I’m the one actually doing the testing. 

Save yourself the trouble and try to get the end bonuses in public matches. I had the trophy pop after getting the ‘Survivor’ end bonus.

Edited by HoorayForTyler

8 minutes ago, FOOTBALLNUT said:

AEOTMI pop just fine for me, i idn't really focused on End Bouns and I didn't even play any public matches from start to finish during my time clearing all those online trophies

You probably earned end bonuses during your xp boosting without realizing it then. Every other guide on the internet highlights the need to obtain the end bonuses as well, and as stated I just tested this twice on two accounts. I’m simply warning people in case they can’t get the trophy to pop during their boost. 

I don’t recall ever needing the end bonuses, it was probably happenstance after the boring stun boosting method I used to get to level 50. 

AOETM was definitely one of the most stressful multiplayer trophies that I’ve gone for. Party Chat really isn’t my style but I pulled through by speaking into a mic and I got it done. 

I cannot stress enough how important it is to get this trophy before the server shutdown for anyone they cares to get the platinum for the PS3 version of AC Brotherhood.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 7:29 AM, HoorayForTyler said:
19 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

To anyone new who’s starting the game or still going for Abstergo Employee of the Month:

Do NOT follow the PSNProfiles guide info on the end bonuses for the AEOTM trophy; you do in fact need the end bonuses for the trophy to pop, as I’ve tested this on two separate occasions. One of the guide authors claims there’s been “multiple reports” that this isn’t the case, but I have no clue how much merit is behind that. Plus I’m the one actually doing the testing. 

Save yourself the trouble and try to get the end bonuses in public matches. I had the trophy pop after getting the ‘Survivor’ end bonus.

If you truly believe this, genuinely trialed it, and can maintain that they were necessary for you, then I'm going to trust you, Ty, and emend the guide.

I'm that author responsible for declaring that the end bonuses were superfluous, and that judgment was two-pronged: predicated both on the basis of me having never accomplished half of the end bonuses twice over, and the basis of the size of proponents across the other forums that also declared that they weren't necessary. It's your word versus my word. But I could've been wrong, it isn't definitive, and if acknowledging the end bonuses enables anyone else who similarly discovers that they may also need them, then we'll commit to that. :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lulu said:

If you truly believe this, genuinely trialed it, and can maintain that they were necessary for you, then I'm going to trust you, Ty, and emend the guide.

I'm that author responsible for declaring that the end bonuses were superfluous, and that judgment was two-pronged: predicated both on the basis of me having never accomplished half of the end bonuses twice over, and the basis of the size of proponents across the other forums that also declared that they weren't necessary. It's your word versus my word. But I could've been wrong, it isn't definitive, and if acknowledging the end bonuses enables anyone else who similarly discovers that they may also need them, then we'll commit to that. :)

The end bonuses are super easy to obtain. I guarantee you and everyone else who claimed that they don't count got all the end bonuses without realizing it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Interesting. Will see Sunday when my group and i will boost to try to obtain this headache of a trophy.

It was a very easy trophy to attain if you have someone that is good calling out directions. Make a list of the bonuses you are going for and have a person calling out from a checklist. I got it first try very easily doing it this way. 

Edited by ness1216
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Lulu said:

Yes, I have boosted all of the online trophies in AC Brotherhood on 3 separate accounts in preparation for a planned speedrun, and can tell you and everyone else with full confidence that I did indeed need the end bonuses for AEOTM. Every end bonus was obtained naturally without trying minus ‘Survivor’.

If some people have somehow obtained the trophy without getting the end bonuses that’s great, but I highly doubt that’s the case and they obtained the end bonuses in public matches without ever realizing it. I thought it was very important to relay the truth bc that kind of misinformation in a trophy guide is not good for a game so close to shutdown. Thanks for making the edit. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

not sure if it helps but I made a checklist ages ago for the aeotm trophy...I believe it has all the required bonuses for the trophy...

https://issuu.com/profbambam55/docs/aeotm_checklist

Extreme Variety, Role Model (all co-op bonuses in one session) and Triple Escape all require good coordination which I ended up doing while in Party Chat (voice chat) on the PS App. Discord is a good alternative. 

And I'm stuck with this trophy I could swear I got everything (had a checklist) I suspect something did not register properly (quit match or match aborted) or I was missing something and when we did extreme variety it did not unlock. I read somewhere that if you only missed 1 action and are working for example for your suspected last one like extreme variety in a private match it won't count and you have to do it again after unlocking the missing action is this true?

I could be missing a end bonus too idk ... what a headache of a trophy

• Like 1

On 26/08/2022 at 3:40 AM, Dreamcast12 said:

And I'm stuck with this trophy I could swear I got everything (had a checklist) I suspect something did not register properly (quit match or match aborted) or I was missing something and when we did extreme variety it did not unlock. I read somewhere that if you only missed 1 action and are working for example for your suspected last one like extreme variety in a private match it won't count and you have to do it again after unlocking the missing action is this true?

I just got AEOTM and the Plat.

We had to go out of our way to get the Poacher bonus, the only way we could reliably set that one up was with a game on Animus 3 (DLC) Assassinate. We tried for ages on Wanted and it didn't want to work.

After getting Extreme Variety, we popped the trophy immediately on getting Poacher, which took two minutes for two of us on Assassinate.

If you have been boosting to get Download Complete then there would likely be no way of getting Poacher as it can't be achieved in a team mode, it has to be a free-for-all (otherwise you would get a Coop Kill bonus). The ones we got last night were Intercepted, Triple Escape, Revenge and Grounded so try those after Poacher.

Also, Mid Air Kill and Acrobatic are finicky - I think you have to be Incognito to get those otherwise you will only get Kill and Aerial Kill (interestingly neither of these count towards a variety bonus).  

You would obviously have all the Team Bonuses if you have the trophy for that and I would think it would be almost impossible to not have all the others (maybe you could miss Lure?). We never even looked at the End Bonuses but we must have gotten all of them many times from boosting anyway.

Hope this helps.

P.S. We did most of them (obviously excluding End Bonuses) in private matches, including the Extreme Variety and Poacher tonight, plus the other ones I listed from last night. You can definitely get these in private matches. We only got the ones I listed that we did last night and tonight once, so if I understand you correctly, you don't have to do them again if you "missed" one, because you can't "miss" any, you just have to do each one at least once.

We always waited for the game to end to make sure they counted, but interestingly AEOTM pops during the match (not at the end) once you get the last one done.

Edited by baboon_overlord

On 26/08/2022 at 3:40 AM, Dreamcast12 said:

Hi Dreamcast, I gave this some thought today and so, in addition to my post above, please note that the Escape Bonus is confusing.

Single Escape = Escape

Double Escape = Escape, Escape, Double Escape

Triple Escape = Escape, Escape, Escape, Triple Escape

i.e.

Triple Escape DOES NOT = Escape, Escape, Escape, Double Escape, Triple Escape

If you know you have Triple Escape then Double Escape could be the one you are missing. You can't get Double Escape AND Triple Escape at the same time.

I found the AEOTM trophy pretty straightforward to understand through gameplay (Grounded, Double/Triple Escape and Poacher took a bit of research/playing to fully understand though, they were confusing). Hopefully one of the ones I mentioned is the one you are missing.

Good luck and don't give up. ?

Edited by baboon_overlord
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

Good luck and don't give up. 1f44d.png

I'll give this another go tonight as I narrowed it down to 2 bonuses "extreme variety or Survivor end bonus". I reacquired several bonuses in public matches (even mid-air) and used the challenge section to verify what Bonuses I unlocked.

As for the escape bonuses there is a entry in the challenge section for both double and triple escape. They only get checked off if you achieved them in a public match tho.

EDIT: I got the trophy still not sure what bonus triggered it. One player in your group had issues with the ledge kill not registering and had to do it multiple times until his trophy finally popped

Edited by Dreamcast12
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dreamcast12 said:

As for the escape bonuses there is a entry in the challenge section for both double and triple escape. They only get checked off if you achieved them in a public match tho.

I got Triple Escape in a boosted private match. I definitely only got that one once but thanks for the tip.

For Extreme Variety, I used this video - three people on Alliance/Advanced Alliance:

I wrote this cheat-sheet to make it easy to know what to do next (I made some slight changes to the video). Coincidentally, the left corner of the Pantheon in the video is the location we used for most of these bonuses before I found this video:

========

Get into Silent profile. Jump in hay bale with pursuer and target nearby. Locked on focus kill:

1.    First blood

2.    Silent

3.    Hidden

4.    Focus

5.    Savior {Variety}
=================

Exit hay bale, immediately stun the pursuer:

6.    Stun
=================

When the target returns, get into discreet profile and poison kill:

7.    Discreet

8.    Poison
================

Pursuer immediately gets into high profile. From the hay bale, run round the corner opposite to the hay bale. The pursuer must follow and stay close, but not go around the corner:

9.    Close Call

10. Escape {Greater Variety}
================

Meet back at the hay bale. Stun the player that is not the person going for Extreme Variety. Kill the player on the ground:

11. Grounded
================

Target climbs on roof. Pull target off roof:

12. Drop Kill
================

Stay on rooftop, there is a ledge. Get a locked on incognito aerial kill from this ledge:

-     Aerial Kill (doesn't count for Extreme Variety)

13. Acrobatic

14. Incognito 

================
Second half starts, blend into a stationary crowd and use Morph. Pursuer kills the doppelganger: 

15. Lure {Extreme Variety}

========

You can copy paste the above into Word and print it out. Using this method, my friend and I both got Extreme Variety on our first try.

• Like 1

Unless you’re real close to finishing the multiplayer, there’s simply not enough time left for people to get all the online trophies before the servers shut. 

Watch this be another Killzone Shadowfall situation where people are going to complain there wasn’t enough time to do the online.