Eye of Witness glitch

Infected Elite

Had 3/4 of the stupid things. Killed 4th Bishop, ran it back, killed witness, eye popped out but disappeared instantly (ie: didn't appear in inventory). 

no matter how many runs, oh my bad, crusades, that i complete, no witness enemies arrive. EVER. Its always Zepar or those kind of things.

82% total. Ill take it.

20 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Had 3/4 of the stupid things. Killed 4th Bishop, ran it back, killed witness, eye popped out but disappeared instantly (ie: didn't appear in inventory). 

no matter how many runs, oh my bad, crusades, that i complete, no witness enemies arrive. EVER. Its always Zepar or those kind of things.

82% total. Ill take it.

Sounds like you'll need to start a new save file to do this quest, a lot of people countered a different of bugs of this game and i'm one of them and sadly to fix it just start a new save file.. what a joke. 

35 minutes ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Sounds like you'll need to start a new save file to do this quest, a lot of people countered a different of bugs of this game and i'm one of them and sadly to fix it just start a new save file.. what a joke. 

i know, i dont feel like starting a new one yet. Ill wait a bit but yeah, f this game