Link to First Written Full Trophy Guide for Thymesia

Rufy21050

Estimated difficulty for Platinum: 6/10
Estimated time for Platinum: 12-15 hours
Offline Trophies: 38
Online Trophies: 0
Mixable trophies: 3 - "YOU CAN'T PASS" (you will have to defeat the Boss of the Tutorial, fortunately the game has a save slot so you can restart the game at any time, and after having acquired manual skills it will not even be difficult, for the details we invite you to read the description of the trophy), "Mnemonic weave" and "The great collector" (you will respectively have to collect all 94 History collectibles and complete the collection, which includes the 94 collectibles, are mixable because the Tutorial does not can replay and then in case you miss something you will have to redo the whole game from scratch by resuming all the collectibles, for details we invite you to read the descriptions of the trophies), all the other trophies can be obtained by replaying the various missions (also the final Boss can be replayed indefinitely, so you get all the Finals on a single save slot)
Glitched trophies: 0
Does difficulty affect trophies? No, because there is no difficulty selector
Minimum runs: 1 + possible clean-up
Free-roam / level selection after finishing the game: Yes, there is the possibility to replay all the missions but not the Tutorial, so pay attention to the mixables

Roadmap 

Step 1: Play the main and side missions in the order you prefer
Step 2: After beating the game the first time, and having done at least once all the side missions, unlock all the Endings (just replay the final Boss and then make the choice)
Step 3: Possible clean-up of collectibles
Step 4: So, finally, dedicate yourself to the mixable trophy "YOU CAN'T PASS!"

full guide here

https://4news.it/thymesia-guida-ai-trofei/

Edited by Rufy21050
  • Like 3

Free-roam / level selection after finishing the game: Yes, there is the possibility to recover all the collectibles and get all the trophies except the one of the Tutorial Boss by replaying the missions.

First you say collectibles are missable in the tutorial and then in the part I quoted you say you can get all trophies but the one for the tutorial boss. 
But in free roam you cant get back to the tutorial level? 

I'm still gonna use your guide. Thank god for google translate because I cannot understand Italien?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

First you say collectibles are missable in the tutorial and then in the part I quoted you say you can get all trophies but the one for the tutorial boss. 
But in free roam you cant get back to the tutorial level? 

I'm still gonna use your guide. Thank god for google translate because I cannot understand Italien1f604.png

Sorry, I forgot to correct that part after I found that tutorial collectibles will be missable... now I fix, thanks for the segnalation