Kena Bridge of Spirits Anniversary update.

snakebit10

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Yea there are a lot of pros and cons from both that I understand it, it's just from a Guide Author perspective, it can be a little frustrating when you spend a lot of time trying completely break down a game and you feel the info you are giving is the best, then along comes an update or such and makes it obsolete ;(

Although it's not being sold, big updates do get a old game showing up around the internet and stuff again and so, does in turn, potentially generate more sales of the game itself! But then on the plus side, it is giving those that do buy it or those that want more content, more to play with.

It's not I completely disagree with it, it's just when I'm playing a game and mastering it, it's weird thinking about potential updates and stuff ya know!!

I'm glad I held off like I say and I've been checking often actually as I always thought a NG+ was coming,  I should have thought off the anniversary actually, that never crossed my mind!

EDIT:

Would it be too much hoping it is on October's PS+ lineup or possible Premium......;)

Ah ok, I see! I can see the frustration with your specific angle and how you make guides. I just took umbrage with the "finished product" part since that implied that Kena was unfinished when it released. This is a good, additive update, one that we should want more of in general and not, in this context, look at it as something that was intentionally withheld.

As for PS+, I bet it will come one to a tier of the service one day. It just depends on when, in my opinion.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Please no extra trophies

Please no extra trophies 

Please no extra trophies.... 

1f629.png

This much content screams more trophies. Dang it. 

Speaking of why are they adding all of this and giving it away for free?! I'd gladly pay like 7.99 or whatever for that much new content. 

Edited by Super_Mep

1 hour ago, Super_Mep said:

This much content screams more trophies. Dang it. 

Speaking of why are they adding all of this and giving it away for free?! I'd gladly pay like 7.99 or whatever for that much new content. 

......if they give it away free and it's super disgustingly bad they really can't be sued or gain much of a bad name cause they it's free content. Some game companies do this I'm hoping it's good content and not post game content that just solidly kills peoples love and good will rewards a game ir company 

I’m so confused when others beg for no more trophies when games are updated I mean you bought the game for the reason that it interested you and platted it so solidify your enjoyment yet are against revisiting it for some extra stuff? 

Yes master mode was tricky but it wasn’t impossible, it took me the exact time to plat the second time as it did the first on ps4. They’ve added new game plus and you can bet the ones actually legit finished Master would feel a little more pride they got it before this update having Kena’s endgame abilities on master changes everything.

The trailer was really good I personally look forward to booting it back and seeing all the updates even if they decide to not add the trophies

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

......if they give it away free and it's super disgustingly bad they really can't be sued or gain much of a bad name cause they it's free content. Some game companies do this I'm hoping it's good content and not post game content that just solidly kills peoples love and good will rewards a game ir company 

Seems like end game content to me but maybe I'm wrong

8 minutes ago, notandrebraun said:

Don't you dare speak such a thing into existence.

? Gonna happen dude…

On the plus side though, given there was already a Master difficulty trophy, I’d be fairly surprised if the new trophies were difficulty specific - unless they add an even higher difficulty- a “Brutal” mode or something.

Most likely, I expect to see a “Complete NG+” trophy, but without a specific difficulty tied to it - and that will likely make the existing Master Difficulty trophy a bit easier, as it will be able to be combined with NG+ to keep some upgrades.

Speculation of course - I could be dead wrong - but that’s my best guess based on nothing at all!