PSN members Fantasy Premier League - code wtiqdd

PotrikBerger

Hi all,

im a little late to setting it up this year, but for any gamers out there who also enjoy a bit of fantasy football, please do feel free to enter the PSN Premier league using code wtiqdd. This is via the official fantasy premier league site.

scoring will start in this league on this game week, so if you enter today before 12.30pm gmt then you’ll be starting from same place as rest of entries. But you join the league at any point in the season.

hope to see you there!

• Like 2

Yeah, sorry. Kind of assumed this would appeal to people with teams already. But to create a team from scratch you can join and register today

Hello, For the 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "PSN Premier"? Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/wtiqdd

League Code: wtiqdd

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

I'm in. Hopefully this week will be better, last week i had 3 players on minus points, 2 missed Pens and a Red card lol. 

Lol, the joys of football

i would have had a red card if I’d managed to get this sorted in time for the season start as Nunez would have a shoe in in my team. But at least in this league everybody will start from week 3. Just hope we get more than me and you at this very late stage otherwise it’ll be similiar to the league on one of the channel islands lol

...’can we play you, can we play you every week’ ?

2 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Lol, the joys of football

i would have had a red card if I’d managed to get this sorted in time for the season start as Nunez would have a shoe in in my team. But at least in this league everybody will start from week 3. Just hope we get more than me and you at this very late stage otherwise it’ll be similiar to the league on one of the channel islands lol

...’can we play you, can we play you every week’ 1f3bc.png

Yea that's who had can't believe he got a Red, swapped him for Jesus who i was original going to pick. 

On 20/08/2022 at 4:08 PM, GUDGER666 said:

I'm in. Hopefully this week will be better, last week i had 3 players on minus points, 2 missed Pens and a Red card lol. 

Jesus.. I don't feel so bad anymore haha. I just now got hit with a red as well along with a pathetic defensive performance. 

Hopefully the City game can bring in some points for me 

26 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Jesus.. I don't feel so bad anymore haha. I just now got hit with a red as well along with a pathetic defensive performance. 

Hopefully the City game can bring in some points for me 

I've no luck so far, i played Triple Cap on Jesus thinking he would get some good points, only got 4, normally have either Salah or Bruyne as cap. Hopefully get some good points from City now and Salah tomorrow. 

• 10 months later...

New season is just over a month away so plenty of time to get your team sorted before the FPL deadline. Let's merge both psnp groups together this time instead of two smaller groups.

They've already shared the league link on psnp discord which is: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/5ugqk2

Or you can manually join with the code 5ugqk2

If you don't have an account and wish to join the league, you can create an account on the official website and then click the Fantasy tab to create a team. Then join the psnp league using the link or code above.

Hope to see some of you there!