How you access DLC

Titanomachy_75

I started new game + and nothing is happen cant found where to go or anything? I Just saw on youtube I have to play new game + and beat it again??? This cant be right??? So for me to play the dlc I have to play teh game for 5 to 10 hours more to access the DLC?????? This cant be right????

Edited by Titanomachy_75

Oh my god, what a lame decision. 

I just got back into this because of the stupid dlc trophies and found that my save was completely gone and I was at the beginning despite having the platinum and NOT being on NG+. I guess this is a small consolation that a LOT of other players will be stuck replaying this tedious game just to get to the dlc.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Oh my god, what a lame decision. 

I just got back into this because of the stupid dlc trophies and found that my save was completely gone and I was at the beginning despite having the platinum and NOT being on NG+. I guess this is a small consolation that a LOT of other players will be stuck replaying this tedious game just to get to the dlc.

yeah ... What happen to the good old goods where you upload DLC from the menu lol Now you have to do this and do that an pray you have a save file lol cause 9.99 for the DLC could be wasted 

2 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

yeah ... What happen to the good old goods where you upload DLC from the menu lol Now you have to do this and do that an pray you have a save file lol cause 9.99 for the DLC could be wasted 

Even having a save file isn't enough! You need a save file that you just completely stopped using after finishing the game! If you started NG+ you're still screwed. So dumb. 

Now I have to run through this damn game again just to get to the dlc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Even having a save file isn't enough! You need a save file that you just completely stopped using after finishing the game! If you started NG+ you're still screwed. So dumb. 

Now I have to run through this damn game again just to get to the dlc. 

yes its something the developers did not think out!