Wake UP Club - 100% Possible ?

Cafe-Com-Coca

• 1 month later...
On 25/08/2022 at 1:21 AM, WorldsBestSpy said:

Is this actually the best way? Recently started using my vita again and that alarm has been set for 10am for years and im still at 3 trophies.... sheesh. 1 down, 11 more to go damn.

Is your vita connected to the network? If not no trophy will pop as they only count with other human users. Also " Get This Party Started " may needs to be boosted as I have not seen a full room in quite a while.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dreamcast12 said:

Is your vita connected to the network? If not no trophy will pop as they only count with other human users. Also " Get This Party Started " may needs to be boosted as I have not seen a full room in quite a while.

I recently did the 100% with a bunch of people, we have a group still available but idk if there's 12 people/Vitas still around

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

I know this sounds crazy but I have bought 4 more Vitas since I posted this and 1 more is coming now, and am gonna borrow 1 from my uncle. Im doing this now.

If you need a hand, I'm in a group chat on PSN, maybe that would help too?

On 10/4/2022 at 3:59 PM, WorldsBestSpy said:

I know this sounds crazy but I have bought 4 more Vitas since I posted this and 1 more is coming now, and am gonna borrow 1 from my uncle. Im doing this now.

Damn homie, I don't know if you had to go that far. I just recently boosted this game with a group of 15, there still seems to be people out there that want it done. 

But if you just needed an excuse to own five Vitas, hey more power to you I guess. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's definitely still obtainable in January 2024. I've just done it from scratch with my group. Despite people claiming the game is not boostable, the Get This Party Started trophy requires you to gather a full lobby of 12 people, meaning you pretty much have to boost it. Remember to view all your boosters' profiles, too. There's a trophy that requires you to view 11 DIFFERENT players profiles however, it seems to be a bit glitchy, as it unlocked for me after viewing 5-6 profiles.

As for Best Pals, it's thankfully doable solo, the Wake Up Clubs with the AI count for the trophy and are even faster than the ones with real people. It's just a big grind, takes a couple hours to do.

EDIT: Oh, and about the invite trophy, it pops with a delay and you have to have less than 100 friends

Edited by Sebulba2000
  • Like 2