Is the Focus potion supposed to do this?

Radford999

With the focus potion it says 'Increases memory shards drop amount by 10%'. I assumed this meant it would give me 10% more shards for every kill. But what's happening is every time i get a kill it's giving me 10% of my total shards i currently have. So say i currently have 10,000 shards, when i take the potion and get a kill it's giving me 1,000 shards extra. I'm just in an area in the sea of trees just grinding for shards and it's incredibly easy because every time my total shards increases it's giving me 10% of it. It has took me about 20 minutes to get to 500,000 shards. And now after every kill it's giving me 50,000 lol. I could grind for an hour and get tens of millions. Surely this isn't how this potion is supposed to work? lol. it would make the game ridicously easy. 

Edit: I know there isn’t really any point in getting tens of millions of shards because level 50 is the max level. But you could easily do this on the first level if you have the right ingredients. And then just spend 20 minutes farming to level 50. 

Edited by Radford999
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, sezinklynn said:

I was surprised by this too. I was at 3-1 by the time I noticed and maxed my level by then. It seems like a glitch though.

Yeah it’s definitely a glitch. I grinded shards for 30 minutes and got to 55 million shards just for the fun of it lol.