How to leave DLC area + DLC Trophy Discussion

Timmah200

43 minutes ago, MsVelvet said:

Ant tips for the making concessions side quest? Keep getting overwhelmed when I install the virus

I had it on easy difficulty and was using an energy weapon to hit those guys with.  They were dying in one shot and went down very fast.  Make sure you aren't shooting over their heads.  I did that one first try....my character was a high level with a maxed out burst energy gun.  The big guys died in a few hits.

Edited by Timmah200

25 minutes ago, Timmah200 said:

I had it on easy difficulty and was using an energy weapon to hit those guys with.  They were dying in one shot and went down very fast.  Make sure you aren't shooting over their heads.  I did that one first try....my character was a high level with a maxed out burst energy gun.  The big guys died in a few hits.

Yea I got it right after I posted. Thank u for replying

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm when they unlocked the trophy “Brave New World” Discover the Dark Playground. I have beaten the DLC and have all trophies other than Brave New World and VIP no More. Currently trying to get a 35 bounty to spawn, but I am a little concerned that a Brave New World might have glitched. 

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by LordPlatinum14

45 minutes ago, LordPlatinum14 said:

Can anyone confirm when they unlocked the trophy “Brave New World” Discover the Dark Playground. I have beaten the DLC and have all trophies other than Brave New World and VIP no More. Currently trying to get a 35 bounty to spawn, but I am a little concerned that a Brave New World might have glitched. 

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

U get "brave new world" as soon as u travel to the new dlc area. It popped 4 me as I was getting off the train/shuttle. Do u happen to have a save b4 u started the dlc? It definitely should of been the 1st trophy u popped.

22 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

U get "brave new world" as soon as u travel to the new dlc area. It popped 4 me as I was getting off the train/shuttle. Do u happen to have a save b4 u started the dlc? It definitely should of been the 1st trophy u popped.

Then it certainly glitched on me, that is unfortunate. It is the only trophy I need now to get the 100%. I guess I have to play through the whole game on NG+ 

19 hours ago, LordPlatinum14 said:

Then it certainly glitched on me, that is unfortunate. It is the only trophy I need now to get the 100%. I guess I have to play through the whole game on NG+ 

That's is unfortunate ?.  Maybe put a session up n hopefully some1 will let u join their game when they start so u can pop it.

19 hours ago, LordPlatinum14 said:

Later on today, I don't mind helping you out.  Message me at Timmah200.  Be sure to tell me who you are because I ignore suspicious looking messages haha.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2022 at 8:58 AM, Timmah200 said:

Later on today, I don't mind helping you out.  Message me at Timmah200.  Be sure to tell me who you are because I ignore suspicious looking messages haha.

Timmah did you happen to get the Completed All Missons Trophy pop? Unshackled was my last mission and every trophy popped except that one. What I do notice is that there is still a yellow quest marker on top of the robot body I can't interact with. Any idea for a fix? This DLC has been such a headache.

19 minutes ago, Kaoticborn said:

Timmah did you happen to get the Completed All Missons Trophy pop? Unshackled was my last mission and every trophy popped except that one. What I do notice is that there is still a yellow quest marker on top of the robot body I can't interact with. Any idea for a fix? This DLC has been such a headache.

Yes, I was able to get all trophies.  It's been awhile since I played, but still have the game installed with all my saves.  If you can send a screen shot of what you're seeing, maybe I can help out.