DLC Ending bug

MarcoXenomorph87

15 hours ago, MarcoXenomorph87 said:

Hi guys, I have an issue with the final boss, once beaten, there is a cutscene and then the game starts an infinite loading screen,and the last trophies I need for 100% (complete every dlc missions and the one about the last mission) don't pop. Anyone had the same problem? I have already tried 3 times 

Never seen or heard that one? But there are few bugged ones ... Not game breakers but buggy

I also tried to reinstall the game but nothing, every single time I kill him after the cutscene the game begins this endless loading screen.  The very first time I killed him, the battle went on as if there were other enemies.Trophies for the melee weapons are also bugged, I got them only using the rock crusher,  the bat and katana doesn't work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcoXenomorph87 said:

I also tried to reinstall the game but nothing, every single time I kill him after the cutscene the game begins this endless loading screen.  The very first time I killed him, the battle went on as if there were other enemies.Trophies for the melee weapons are also bugged, I got them only using the rock crusher,  the bat and katana doesn't work. 

the melee weapon is bugged yes. I hope they fix this seems like a new one 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 23/8/2022 at 7:18 AM, DDrag00n said:

I've got past the infinte loading screen by instead of playing in single player mode, going into online coop and beat the last mission by myself.

I confirm this method works 100% on ps4 version. Been trying to pass through the infinite loading screen, even waited half an hour. I was ready to give up till a read this post, try it and got it in the first attemp. Thank you!

• Like 1

I had a glitch where the game was stacked after finishing the fight. Cutscene didn't trigger and I was just running around in the locked arena. The solution for that iwas not skipping the pre-boss fight cutscene. After I watched it this issue disappeared.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem. After beating Zell I would get stuck on an infinite loading screen and have to force-close the application and restart the game, which would put me back at the beginning of the mission to storm the base. I replayed the last fight 6 times trying various different things, reinstalling the game, skipping all cutscenes, watching cutscenes in their entirety etc. and nothing seemed to work. I did some Googling and found dozens and dozens of posts from people suffering the same problem.

Finally, I saw a comment where someone mentioned loading up your save file in an online lobby and finishing the mission that way. This ended up working for me first try. So if anyone is still struggling with this pain in the ass but try this solution and hopefully it works for you too.

• 4 months later...
On 8/1/2023 at 5:56 PM, Thommasz said:

I had a glitch where the game was stacked after finishing the fight. Cutscene didn't trigger and I was just running around in the locked arena. The solution for that iwas not skipping the pre-boss fight cutscene. After I watched it this issue disappeared.

Alas, that hasn't worked for me.

On 8/20/2023 at 12:00 AM, dieselmanchild said:

I had the same problem. After beating Zell I would get stuck on an infinite loading screen and have to force-close the application and restart the game, which would put me back at the beginning of the mission to storm the base. I replayed the last fight 6 times trying various different things, reinstalling the game, skipping all cutscenes, watching cutscenes in their entirety etc. and nothing seemed to work. I did some Googling and found dozens and dozens of posts from people suffering the same problem.

Finally, I saw a comment where someone mentioned loading up your save file in an online lobby and finishing the mission that way. This ended up working for me first try. So if anyone is still struggling with this pain in the ass but try this solution and hopefully it works for you too.

That hasn't worked for me either not sure what will! I haven't been able to finish the DLC since it came out! The developers are very lazy and don't want to patch the game.

22 hours ago, an-inFamous1337 said:

Alas, that hasn't worked for me.

That hasn't worked for me either not sure what will! I haven't been able to finish the DLC since it came out! The developers are very lazy and don't want to patch the game.

I’m sorry man, nothing sucks worse than glitches like this that they refuse to fix.

I would just keep trying the online lobby thing a few more times and hope it finally works. Failing that, you could maybe try and see if someone inviting you to their session at the final mission/boss would work.

I hope you get past it. 🤞

On 1/7/2024 at 11:04 PM, dieselmanchild said:

I’m sorry man, nothing sucks worse than glitches like this that they refuse to fix.

I would just keep trying the online lobby thing a few more times and hope it finally works. Failing that, you could maybe try and see if someone inviting you to their session at the final mission/boss would work.

I hope you get past it. 🤞

After I made my last post, I popped all the DLC trophies lol. Sorry it took me a couple of days to provide an update. I went back to the main area then went back to the stronghold and give it a shot and I was able to finish it.

Thank you for the solution, I don't know why I haven't tried that a year ago. lol, I never left that area and went back.

6 hours ago, an-inFamous1337 said:

After I made my last post, I popped all the DLC trophies lol. Sorry it took me a couple of days to provide an update. I went back to the main area then went back to the stronghold and give it a shot and I was able to finish it.

Thank you for the solution, I don't know why I haven't tried that a year ago. lol, I never left that area and went back.

It seems whining on the forums is always a surefire way to fix the problem, I’ve personally solved many trophy issues this way. 🤣 Just glad it worked out for you! 

• Haha 1