Trophy thoughts?

No longer here

look I played the original on ps1 and in fact various trophies and as if I had already made them at the time, various things in fact do not convince me, I think it will be a platinum a bit challenging maybe 5 or 6 out of 10, but then I have already seen the statistics are bufìg as he said on alien which says 100 but it is not true at all lol

8 hours ago, Nuzzgok said:

The trackers must be bugged or something right? Everything is out of 100. Can't imagine there being 100 stages etc

It's likely a percentage, not absolute numbers. Werewolf did this with the Spirits tracker (and it's really annoying). I'm sure other games have too.

I'll paraphrase what I wrote in the announcement thread. The magic key and the no-miss Galaxian boss will be the big hurdles of this list. Although, if the devs added more ways to earn score then the magic key will probably be a lot simpler and it won't rely so much on RNG manipulating the maze ghosts. I'm curious what the gold crowns are for, maybe they are just given for 100%-ing a level? Looks like some people already have the game so we might find out within a day's time.

1 hour ago, victorrfuego said:

Does anyone know how to get "Fever!" trophy?

You need to get a total score of exactly 1000, or 2000, or 3000, etc. at the end of a level. Then the slot machine will be just fruits. You will get the trophy when finishing the slot machine.

Edited by nicoreese145
Typo
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 8:57 PM, crashban96 said:

Defeating King Galaxian without missing might be kinda difficult, I guess it depends on if you got to do the entire level or just the boss section to acquire it.

I don't know if it's glitched or not but I unlocked this trophy (Space Ace) the first time I fought King Galaxian.  I was being careful at the beginning (before Galaxian shows up) then I thought I messed up so I just played normally.  Not sure what counts as a miss.

King Galaxian trophy is easy, a 'miss' is dying, not getting hit.  So it's just beat it on one life, not doing a no hit run.  There are lots of health power ups, so it's not hard at all.

Trophy trackers are percentages, not counts.

Don't know what the magic key requirements are yet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrBeens said:

Don't know what the magic key requirements are yet.

In the Powerpyx guide it says you need 1 million total score, that's what the requirement was in the original too. That's great news about the Galaxian boss though.

Edited by Empovyle

Just beat the game.  Got the magic key after finishing the game without doing anything special besides golding all the levels.  Think I had around 750k.

Hardest trophies will be clearing all types of bonus stages and beating retro level 9.  The bonus stage on Haunted Mansion levels is a pain in the ass.  And it seems like you have to replay the entire level every time to get another chance.

On 8/23/2022 at 0:22 PM, Empovyle said:

I'll paraphrase what I wrote in the announcement thread. The magic key and the no-miss Galaxian boss will be the big hurdles of this list. Although, if the devs added more ways to earn score then the magic key will probably be a lot simpler and it won't rely so much on RNG manipulating the maze ghosts. I'm curious what the gold crowns are for, maybe they are just given for 100%-ing a level? Looks like some people already have the game so we might find out within a day's time.

God, I remember HATING the Galaxian boss...since this is a full-on remake, hopefully it's more doable now.