CherryLollipop's Platinum Checklist

Cherry

Nice platinum collection, keep up the good work! I think you should go for some Batman platinums in the future.

Thanks. I'm actually fairly close to a plat in Asylum. It's my favorite Batman game too so maybe I will try for that. :3

Edited by CherryLollipopx3
  • Like 1

Nice checklist you have some awesome games.

Where is your GoW 3 platinum, you are so close!

Also I would like to see more cherry on this list, I think it'd make a great theme :)

Why thank ya :D

I have a bad habit of leaving a game when it's very close to a platinum. Gow Ascension is in the same position as 3. They're on mah to do list.

And yes. Cherries and lollipops would make a perfect theme for this. xD

• Like 1

i still think that Assassin's Creed 2's platinum image is STILL the best of all time!! 

nice plats, though .. i commend you on getting the minecraft plat, i thought it was boring (and confusing) as hell  :|

Ac2 does have a pretty boss ass picture. I love that one and Lollipop Chainsaw's a lot. Just because Juliet is so cute. 

Thanks! And yea,it is kinda boring,but my boyfriend is a Minecraft freak and he and I played it together so it made it less boring. 

Ac2 does have a pretty boss ass picture. I love that one and Lollipop Chainsaw's a lot. Just because Juliet is so cute. 

Thanks! And yea,it is kinda boring,but my boyfriend is a Minecraft freak and he and I played it together so it made it less boring. 

i gave it a chance, and i honestly tried to like it, but once they asked me to build a door, i had to delete the demo right then and there .. the f-ck i look like? bob the builder?!  :|

and correction, it was Terraria that was boring as hell. i need to check out minecraft, hopefully theres a demo..

Pretty awesome list there. Was Deadly Premonition a fun game? It seems to either be called utter rubbish or completely awesome. I've been toying with picking it up for a while :)

Usually like you said,people either love it or hate it. Well personally for myself,I loved it. It's such a unique game and really underrated for what it's worth it. Deadly Prem isn't a very easy game for me to describe,but all I can say is that I enjoyed it a lot. It can't hurt to give it a try. I hope you won't be disappointed if you do. c:

In another life, I managed to get 1000/1000 Xbox gamerscore for a game called 'Two Worlds' nothing could be as bad as that game (honestly i've never played anything as bad), so i reckon even if Deadly Premonition is not my cup of tea, i'll still persevere with it because i'll always hold it up against the train wreck of a game that is 'Two Worlds' hehe.

Awesome trophy list :yay:

I see you platinum Dead Space 1-3 B)

I platinum DS 1-2,I need to platinum DS 3 soon.

Hardcore mode was a b**** :shakefist:

Keep up with the platinum trophies :D

Haha,well Ds3 was the easiest one in my opinion :D You're going to get it in no time~

Ds2 was probably the hardest hardcore. I hated the limited saves. Like I messed up on the eye part and I hadn't saved in like .. 6 chapters. Was completely crap. 

Haha,well Ds3 was the easiest one in my opinion :D You're going to get it in no time~

Ds2 was probably the hardest hardcore. I hated the limited saves. Like I messed up on the eye part and I hadn't saved in like .. 6 chapters. Was completely crap. 

I didn't screw up on the eye part (I was more careful :lol:  )