Bowl of poop (recipe)

ZachSmoke

There are 2 quests related to it, one is a follower will ask for themselves and the other to prank another follower. I've gotten it randomly, day 13,56,112, so I'm sure the quests repeat. But to get a new follower quest I believe you have to clear out all current follower quests, so check the quest log if there are any, such as recruiting sick/old people. But it's possible it's bugged, we don't know for certain. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Septomor said:

There are 2 quests related to it, one is a follower will ask for themselves and the other to prank another follower. I've gotten it randomly, day 13,56,112, so I'm sure the quests repeat. But to get a new follower quest I believe you have to clear out all current follower quests, so check the quest log if there are any, such as recruiting sick/old people. But it's possible it's bugged, we don't know for certain. 

Thanks for the response. I'm glad to hear it atleast repeated for some! 

• Like 2

I didn't know about needing it for a follower form when I first got the quest for the prank and declined it. Then when the quest for themselves came up, I accepted it, but it was bugged and instantly failed. In fact every follower quest I accepted for the rest of that play session failed instantly. But I still got the recipe. Unfortunately, no matter how many bowls of poop I make, I don't get the form.