Songs that make you have an eargasm

Well, there's the famous thread for "what are you listening to right now?" But I would like something more specific.

I would like you to share songs that cause you absolute euphoria, or feelings of indescribable heavenly bliss. You know, that song that when you listen to it, you feel inspired, like life and all things and every moment is worth it? It's this song I want you to share. Do you cry listening to something, because it touches you deeply? Talk about it here!

I start: 

And while not necessarily encouraging a go get 'em attitude:

Basically anything TSFH or Audiomachine (there are others, but these are the two heavy hitters) is perfect for... scene setting, if you will.

• Like 3

It's a love song sung at the very end of the series by one of the main characters.

He is expressing how he feels after going through a lot with another main character.

According to the story's plot, it is the first song he wrote himself and dedicated to the other main character.

It makes me hopeful that I find someone like Sarawat but I know that's not possible since several aspects of the show is not realistic. 

Edited by sweeping-lamp3

• 3 weeks later...

Idk what it is about this song but it rubs my brain the right way. if I had to pick one song that embodies everything I love in metal music it would be this, it's honestly a perfect song. Also i'm very attached to it as it was my very first introduction to heavier stuff in middle school

Edited by Lillia
  • Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Acid Bath - New Death Sensation

off their 2nd and final album Paegan Terrorists Tactics released in 1996 (cover art not shown here)

after the death of their bassist who was killed by a drunk driver along with his parents whom he was traveling with only to be survived by his 1 brother, creatively the band was headed in different directions and therefore inevitably broke up

Due to contracts not being fullfilled with their record company Rotten Records

anyone who attempts to upload their music to youtube, it just immediately gets taken down curtesy of Rotten Records

but if you disguise it like this hero did, you can enjoy it as much as i do

it haunts my soul and i love it and i wish Dax Riggs (the vocalist) would come back

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love a lot of artists but my favourite song currently (which is a masterpiece) is Since I Left You by The Avalanches. The whole album is made purely of samples, being the first album to ever be released in this way, and serving of inspiration to many artists. I strongly believe it was an inspiration for the Jet Set Radio OST by Hideki Nagamuna, which also used this technique. 

One of the best art pieces to ever be created, it recreates a beautiful and unique feeling. I read a comment once that said, "the song was always there, just waiting to be discovered".

Also, a video showing some of the samples and how it was created:

Spoiler

@tonkie18 there's a version I love of this song which is present on Gran Turismo 7, by Lenny Ibizarre. If you like Classical music, then the whole game soundtrack is for you : )

GT7 OST: Lenny Ibizarre - Nocturne No 2 in E Flat Major Op 9 No 2

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

I love a lot of artists but my favourite song currently (which is a masterpiece) is Since I Left You by The Avalanches. The whole album is made purely of samples, being the first album to ever be released in this way, and serving of inspiration to many artists. I strongly believe it was an inspiration for the Jet Set Radio OST by Hideki Nagamuna, which also used this technique. 

One of the best art pieces to ever be created, it recreates a beautiful and unique feeling. I read a comment once that said, "the song was always there, just waiting to be discovered".

Also, a video showing some of the samples and how it was created:

Reveal hidden contents

@tonkie18 there's a version I love of this song which is present on Gran Turismo 7, by Lenny Ibizarre. If you like Classical music, then the whole game soundtrack is for you : )

GT7 OST: Lenny Ibizarre - Nocturne No 2 in E Flat Major Op 9 No 2

Er don’t tell me that about a car game ? I’m absolutely rubbish driving! But I LOVE good music in games. Dilemma ha

And the Avalanches are awesome. I’ve loved them since Frontier Psychiatrist ❤️ old bird now ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This song is just chefs kiss. Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie, the beautiful and unmistakeable sound of Fleetwood Mac, perfection. 

32 minutes ago, ChilledBrandon said:

The whole album is perfect really. Although this song, I could happily listen to it over and over again.

OMG yes! You are an individual of culture, and now I'm gonna listen to it cos I haven't listened to it in years. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 3