Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wdjat Prinny Doods

Backing up Copyright protected save data

29 posts in this topic

Do we have any idea just how long he's going to be away?

I have a 7-day trial of PS+ that I certainly don't mind giving away.

This person is the answer. 

There's no need to lug a PS3 across country. He can activate his PSN account on his friend's PS3 and use PS+ to download the copy-protected saves...assuming he has PS+ (his friend doesn't need it).

When he's ready to head home, sync trophies, reupload saves to PS+, then deactivate and delete his PSN id from his friend's PS3. If he forgets to do it, use the Sony Entertainment Network website to remotely deactivate the PSN account from his friend's PS3.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

This protected data is such BS, you can't get trophies anyway, so why do they do that? Anyone knows?

This protected data is such BS, you can't get trophies anyway, so why do they do that? Anyone knows?

You mean why they use other people's data if they can't earn the trophies because of the protected data?
Well they can modify the save data file so they can unlock the trophies using a cfw. how they do that and how they sync the trophies successfully? I don't know.

And if you mean, why Sony invented the protected data?. The answer is obvious don't you think?  :lol: