6.2 Trophies

PostGameBlues

11 hours ago, FireMage777 said:

...you got it though. Before you even made that post

yes however I experienced a rare PS5 trophy glitch that occasionally happened. At that time, while it was earned it wasn't showing either on PSNP or on my PS5

There's more on it in this thread. First time it happened to me

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

So this game is finally getting bronze trophies. About time. After the entire platinum trophy list had nothing but silvers I was getting worried. xD

And I knew they would release a trophy for maxing out your Island Sanctuary. Still miffed that the lore prevents you from participating in this content until you are in 6.1. :(

I'm starting to lose interest in this game. I will try to hop in to start Heavensward so I can experience the new Duty Support for the Heavensward dungeons but I am busy with Pokemon. Maybe once Scarlet and Violet drop I can focus on FFXIV a bit...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I took a different approach this time around with my savage prog, as I had some annoying issues in asphodelos. Which made me decide to do all in pf after learning mechanics by myself.

So far I have been super proud of my accomplishment as I barely have time because of work.

nevertheless, this is my progress so far with many improvements to come. 

hope you’re all enjoying can’t wait for 6.3 and Hildi new quest 

/SPOILER

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Normal Criterion is an extreme equivalent. Mechanically it's practically savage.

Yeah. I don't play the PS5 version, but I got chewed up in the first mob. Granted, I mostly play healer so my Tank gear is only ilevel 604. 

Still, they do AoEs with no markers and tank busters. I'll try it again with healer.