(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2022 (Completed)

23 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Well played @MattbluePT. How was it going back to the Spidey game?

Quite strange, actually. The game didn't feel exactly as good as i remembered it, so I needed a while to get used to it. But still good, I think.

Just need the motivation for the new game+.

Will be intercalating with Dirt 5 just to avoid being bored.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

Finally finished with Ghost of Tsushima! I would have never had the courage to attempt the multiplayer DLC, if it wasn't for this challenge. A huge thanks goes out to @Man of Inaction for tolerating me for weeks as we grinded the XP together for rank 20 on all classes and did all the miscellaneous trophies. The great company made the grind very fun! And a big shout out to @Inuty and @Jens for their commitment to the raids and making it possible. It was great catching up with you guys! We'll always have lightning-sun-lightning! :) As such, without further ado, I present the two Ghost DLC packs I finished since my last update: Legends Mode and Rivals and Mastery Challenges.

• Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (3): Additional Feats, The Fate of Atlantis Episodes 1 and 2
  • Cuphead (2): Delicious Last Course 1 and 2
  • Far Cry 5 (1): New Game +
  • Ghost of Tsushima (5): New Game+, Iki Island: Story, Iki Island: Exploration, Legends Mode, Rivals and Mastery Challenges
  • Jurassic World Evolution (5): Challenge Mode, Secrets of Dr. Wu, Cretaceous Challenges, Claire's Sanctuary, Return to Jurassic Park
  • L.A.Noire (5): A Slip of the Tongue, The Naked City, Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness, New Collections
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (2): Endurance, Endurance Co-op
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider (7): The Forge, The Pillar, The Nightmare, The Price of Survival, The Serpent’s Heart, The Grand Caiman, The Path Home.
  • Zombie Army 4: Dead War (3): Abaddon Asylum, Return to Hell, Death Collector

Total packs completed: 33

Once we cleared the swing rope onto the rock jump thingie of doom, the sky was the limit! Even in real life I still feel addressed if someone says "lightning".

• Like 3

Total stacks: 50, one more dlc to break the sheet ;)

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Remastered:

"Extended Collection" Trophies:
Next Uncharted done. Again Brutal had some really annoying parts in the game and it is just not pleasant to Do a speedrun in uncharted. But last thing to Do is finishing uncharted 2 which was for me the best game in the collection so i saved it for the end.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered:

"Extended Collection" Trophies:
I forgot how hard some of those fire Fights were with all those helicopters and endless enemy waves. Now i finished the last of the dlc stacks of the original collection after 7 years and it feels good :)

• Like 4

Not a huge DLC pack but I tried out the new editions to Deathloop. Seems like some nice stuff if I was in the middle of actually playing it and not already done and decked out to the gills.

Total DLC's: 6

The Walking Dead season 2: 4 DLCs [Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5]

Resident Evil: Village (PS5): 1 DLC [Winter's Expansion]

Deathloop: 1 DLC [Golden Loop Update]

• Like 4

Another one down. Quick one this time.

L4c90d9.png

Operation: Tango
Challenge Mode

This was honestly really fun. The whole game was a lot of fun, so to have your skills tested with this made it even more fun! I played this with a casual friend of mine who doesn't hunt trophies, and the game was so fun that he actually wanted to get gold in all the challenges with me! So yeah, I'd absolutely recommend both the game and the DLC. Glad I did it.

That's 7 now I think! A lot more than I thought I'd get. We'll see if more happen!

• Like 4

Knocked out 3 more easy DLC's to get me up to 30. Plus now I am back within striking distance of @papert0wng1rl if I feel so inclined to try and beat her. I might try, I do have Hitman 2 waiting in the wings, but it depends on how busy I am this holiday season.

L88ad4c.png

Planet Minigolf - Stronghold Island

A very old PS3 minigolf game by Zen Studios. Yes the developers that now make all those pinball games. It's not great. Not horrible mind you but it can be pretty frustrating because the camera controls are not good making it hard to see what is ahead on the course. The power gauge is really hard to judge making it way to easy to over shoot or under shoot. And every single time your next putt starts the game points you at the hole, even if towards the hole is directly into a wall and you need to putt the exact opposite direction, which is very annoying. The DLC itself just adds a new enviroment with four new nine hole courses to play. One for each difficulty, Warm-up, Pro, Extreme and Wacky. They are fine, no real complaints on the courses, but also nothing standout. Sadly the base game has an unobtainable online trophy so I will never 100% this.

0s068qu.png

Flow - Expansion Pack

This is a cheeky freebie. Literally just one super easy trophy. Just eat the new creature added with this DLC ten times. That's it. The creature does cause the PS3 to take a screenshot when eaten, otherwise this DLC does nothing else. Its honestly kind of baffling that this was a paid DLC.

Le535a7.png

The Playroom - Ninja Bots

When I did two of the other DLC's earlier in this event I did try this but couldn't get the trophy for defeating all the enemies in one run. I admittedly was not too fussed about it at the time because I lacked the second controller needed to 100% the base list. Well I got a second controller so I sat down to finish the base list and this final DLC. I expected to take quite a few tries to get the last trophy I needed here but I literally did it on my first attempt. No idea why I struggled before...

Total DLC cleared: 30

All Cleared DLC:

Hide contents

Minecraft PS3 [10]

-- Expansion Pack 1

-- Expansion Pack 2

-- Expansion Pack 3

-- Expansion Pack 4

-- Expansion Pack 5 (Battle Minigame)

-- Expansion Pack 6

-- Expansion Pack 7

-- Expansion Pack 8 (Tumble Minigame)

-- Expansion Pack 9

-- Expansion Pack 10

Bugsnax PS4 [1]

-- The Isle of BIGsnax

The Playroom [3]

-- AR Studio

-- Toy Maker

-- Ninja Bots

Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero Vita [1]

-- Pirate Queen's Quest

Layers of Fear [1]

-- Inheritance

Resident Evil 6 PS3 [4]

-- Predator

-- Siege

-- Survivors

-- Onslaught

Little Nightmares [3]

-- The Depths

-- The Hideaway

-- The Residence

Fallout 3 [5]

-- Operation: Anchorage

-- The Pitt

-- Broken Steel

-- Point Lookout

-- Mothership Zeta

Planet Minigolf [1]

-- Stronghold Island

Flow PS3 [1]

-- Expansion Pack

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Knocked out 3 more easy DLC's to get me up to 30. Plus now I am back within striking distance of @papert0wng1rl if I feel so inclined to try and beat her. I might try, I do have Hitman 2 waiting in the wings, but it depends on how busy I am this holiday season.

Good job, that was very quick! I have my work cut out for me now!! 

• Like 3