(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2022 (Completed)

Hello, I have a question regarding autopoped trophies, I understand they aren't allowed in the event, but what about if only part of the list was autopoped, and the rest was earned through normal game play. For reference, I will be finishing Warframe trophies on PS4, hopefully soon, and then resuming playing on the PS5. I understand that that all the trophies from DLC packs 1-31, that would be poped during this event won't count, but my main concern is DLC pack 32. I know from the in game tracker that I haven't met the requirements for all the trophies yet, but when I do, would they?

23 hours ago, Phrikus said:

Hello, I have a question regarding autopoped trophies, I understand they aren't allowed in the event, but what about if only part of the list was autopoped, and the rest was earned through normal game play. For reference, I will be finishing Warframe trophies on PS4, hopefully soon, and then resuming playing on the PS5. I understand that that all the trophies from DLC packs 1-31, that would be poped during this event won't count, but my main concern is DLC pack 32. I know from the in game tracker that I haven't met the requirements for all the trophies yet, but when I do, would they?

I talked with gruffiiti about it and we agreed to it if not all trophies are autopopped in a stack it will counting if you complete the last trophies legit. 

My Update for this weekend to not use a Individual post for it:

Total DLC: 44

Lego DC Super Villains:

Aquaman Movie Part 1:
I never saw the Aquaman movie but i guess it has some references to the movie? You fight Orm so nothing really interesting for me happend in this episode

Aquaman Movie Part 2:
Sadly the same as the first part so fighting Orm and solve some puzzles.

Batman: The Animated Series:
A nice little story with Batman. Since i like Batman it wasnt a bad chapter.

Shazam Movie Part 1:
I have no clue about Shazam but it was more fun then the Aquaman parts. A bit more puzzles in the DLC in a Shopping mall. 

Shazam Movie Part 2:
Second part was on a christmas Market which was fun as well. Maybe i need to look the movie at some point.

Young Justice Animated Series:
You play as different characters of the young justice and fight against different villain.

• Like 4

Update on my progress. I am currently sitting at 13 packs complete after finishing all the dlc in L.A. Noire last night.

I finally made it in to the top 5 but Im sure @MattbluePT will knock me right back out soon enough. Haha

LEGO Worlds (2): Classic Space, Monsters

Rise of the Tomb Raider (2): Baba Yaga, Croft Manor

Megaquarium (1): Freshwater Frenzy

TOEM (1): Basto

Never Alone (1): Fox Tales

Bugsnax (1): The Isle of Bigsnax

L.A. Noire (5): A Slip of the Tongue, The Naked City, Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness, New Collections  - New

Total packs complete: 13

• Like 4

Finished another Burnout Paradise pack a few days ago, so that brings me up to 8 DLCs finished.

1. Burnout Paradise: Remastered - Party Pack

2. Black Clover: Quartet Knights - Blue DLC

3. Black Clover: Quartet Knights - Wizard King DLC

4. Burnout Paradise: Remastered - Cagney Update

5. Burnout Paradise: Remastered - Legendary Cars

6. Burnout Paradise: Remastered - Toy Cars

7. Burnout Paradise: Remastered - Cops and Robbers

8. Burnout Paradise: Remastered - Boost Specials

• Like 4

More! Though one of these won't be completed forever...

Lbf26f2.png

Overwatch DLC Pack 2

I mean, it's Overwatch. They added a few new characters for the "sequel" that just came out, and one of those new trophies got put into the second DLC pack. As for a character review, Sojourn is pretty meh. Basically Solider: 76 again, but slightly different. Eh.

L1116bc.png

Overwatch 2 DLC Pack 3

Again, it's overwatch. Has a fancy new number in the title, but it's the same game. Sojourn is still mid tier, Junker Queen is pretty mid tier, and Kiriko is pretty mid tier. I'm pretty done with this game, just joining a couple boosting sessions to get these out of the way as they come.

As more characters come out, the third DLC pack will get more trophies. But until then, it's finished. Hope that counts!

• Like 4

Got my second dlc pack completed and it's another part of AC IV as was my first completed dlc pack :D played through the additional story called Freedom Cry and liberated several hundred slaves from captivity, killed the gouverneur of Haiti with his own weapon and achieved 100% mission progress within a few days :) i like this dlc but i am happy to be done with AC IV dlcs :)

Completed:

AC IV: 2 dlcs

• Like 4

Finished out the Shadow of Rose DLC for RE: Village on PS5. It was okay but def not worth $20. However the addition of Chris for Mercenaries is gonna make legendary cowboy so much easier. Makes me think about getting a PS4 copy for the double plat.

Total DLC's: 5

The Walking Dead season 2: 4 DLCs [Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5]

Resident Evil: Village (PS5): 1 DLC [Winter's Expansion]

• Like 4

Last week I used the time I spent procrastinating with Catherine Full Body on cleaning up the rest of my Jurassic World Evolution trophies. Seeing how I had only the challenges left to do, I broke it down into the short ones, which I could do during the week, and longer ones - these were left for the weekend. Good thing, because the 8.5 hour and the Jurassic Difficulty challenges took me a pretty long time.

Claire's Sanctuary was a straightforward kind of park with lots of buildable space, and the time limit was quite generous. The hardest part for me was the very beginning of the story mode, where you have a large number of sick dinosaurs and no cure until certain tasks are done. Also, manually healing all dinos for a trophy was a chore :) Cretaceous Challenges was also not bad, though I did finish the 3-hour deadline with only ten minutes to spare. I'm pretty sure I could have done that second hour section much faster, but for whatever reason, I dillydallied too much. Getting the dinosaur to a high rating of 5000 took some time, but there is an easy way to do it in the sandbox mode. Finally, the Challenge Mode DLC was where I had to also tackle the highest difficulty, but thankfully without the time limit. I spent most of yesterday, with some breaks in-between, to finish that one. Got lucky and didn't have any false starts here. I received pretty good contracts to start and was able to save/reload to manipulate my way out of tight finances and into a profitable park. Pretty happy with another 100%!

• Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (3): Additional Feats, The Fate of Atlantis Episodes 1 and 2
  • Cuphead (2): Delicious Last Course 1 and 2
  • Far Cry 5 (1): New Game +
  • Ghost of Tsushima (3): New Game+, Iki Island: Story, Iki Island: Exploration
  • Jurassic World Evolution (5): Challenge Mode, Secrets of Dr. Wu, Cretaceous Challenges, Claire's Sanctuary, Return to Jurassic Park
  • L.A.Noire (5): A Slip of the Tongue, The Naked City, Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness, New Collections
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (2): Endurance, Endurance Co-op
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider (7): The Forge, The Pillar, The Nightmare, The Price of Survival, The Serpent’s Heart, The Grand Caiman, The Path Home.
  • Zombie Army 4: Dead War (3): Abaddon Asylum, Return to Hell, Death Collector

Total packs completed: 31

• Like 3

Another on the board. This one's been a long time coming.

Lb062ed.png

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
The Desolation of Mordor

I'll be honest, I didn't like this DLC. I didn't like it when I played it in 2019, and that's what kept me from coming back to get a gold ranking on it. I think playing as Baranor without ring powers is far less interesting than the other two characters, I think the desert setting is pretty dry and boring, and I think the challenge to get a gold rank is stressful enough that it ruins the whole rest of the DLC's trophy list. But I got it done. So at least I can say I didn't half-ass it.

That's 6 so far for me? I think that's pretty good! Hopefully I can mop up a couple other games that have had updates too and get them back to 100%.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

In other news... @Inuty is only 2 dlc completions away from breaking my tracking chart as I set it up to count to a max of 50 dlc. He is determined to max out and cause me to have to modify the chart. xD

Haha, i will not rest until i break your Excel file. But i already did some nice and hard dlc on my end, so i earned that :D

• Like 3