Very Observant requirements?

Ashande

Trying to figure out if the Very Observant trophy is glitched on me, if I’m doing it wrong, or if the description is just not… well, properly descriptive. It’s supposedly awarded for finding ten “targets” in Observation mode; I assumed that meant “things you can click on with the ‘Focus (R2)’ prompt in Observation mode,” but I’ve done more than ten during investigations (such as when you have to examine Koda and her desk, or the teacher’s desk during the first couple of chapters), as well as tagging around fifteen of the squirrel spots (though I haven’t gotten the rewards for them, as I haven’t officially started the squirrel hunt yet, and lack the other devices.)

The info I can find online doesn’t get much more specific, mostly just saying that you’ll get it automatically while squirrel hunting and/or just playing the game, without elaborating on what precisely counts as a “target” and what doesn’t. Does anyone have further details?

1 hour ago, Antony_256 said:

Not sure what items don't count for this trophy, but the ones you grab with the drone sure do. Which means you'll surely get the trophy while finding all the squirrels.

EDIT: It probably counts how many times you picked up an inventory item in first-person.

Roger that, thank you. I guess I just won’t worry about it until squirrel-hunting time, then.