PS4 Version updated, PS5 version to follow soon

Septomor

4 hours ago, Septomor said:

The PS4 version was just updated, Full Flock can be unlocked finally from an old save. Simply head to Anura to go snail hunting and you should have 5 shells pretty quickly!

I had 5 shells, donated them to the statues, got my last follower form and... nothing. A real bummer. I now have to collect it all over again on my second save (which I also started pre-patch).

If this doesn’t work, I will try a 3rd fresh save with the patch. But that would be overkill.

Cult of the Lamb was a big Game Of The Year candidate but with all the bugs I start to feel tired of the gameplay.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoreaddict said:

I had 5 shells, donated them to the statues, got my last follower form and... nothing. A real bummer. I now have to collect it all over again on my second save (which I also started pre-patch).

If this doesn’t work, I will try a 3rd fresh save with the patch. But that would be overkill.

Cult of the Lamb was a big Game Of The Year candidate but with all the bugs I start to feel tired of the gameplay.

If that's the case maybe it's best to make a back-up save before donating the shells. I believe if you quit out of the game before donating the shells it will create a save point that is only overwritten once you manually save, navigate the overworld, or return from a crusade.

12 hours ago, scoreaddict said:

Before that are you sure you have all the follower skins? aren't you missing any?

Wooo! Finally got the platinum! :D

As soon as I entered Anura, they were instantly available and the snail shells dropped!

If anyone is having trouble finding the statues, they are located in the 5 locations on the edge of the area :)

12 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

...aaand manual saving is not working now 1f600.png

I just noticed this too haha, I just transported to another area just to force an autosave

• Like 2

17 hours ago, scoreaddict said:

This is why I waited for the patch.

Played it on PC for a bit and I realized that this game would probably only be so much fun if you don't (have to) overplay it. I'm in for it now! ?

2 hours ago, MillennialBug said:

PS5 patch is live and Platinum is now obtainable.

Not for everyone hahahah.

I can confirm that the PS5 update fix the shell problem, but not the spider card one. Bought 9 cards inside the dungeon and 11 outside, ignored him 3 times inside not buying nothing and still didn't get the card.

45 minutes ago, Arsentio said:

No Tarot card fix?((( 

No.

4 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

whats the bug? i'll try and test it

Helob sometimes bugs out and doesn't give out the 36th tarot card after buying so many followers from them. (I've bought numerous followers outside the dungeons and within the dungeons but I never got it, others have gotten it after 3-4 purchases) 

I've bought 60 followers ? and no card. Before patch. And couple now...

5 hours ago, Ashande said:

What happened with the Tarot cards?

Helob dont give the last card

4 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

whats the bug? i'll try and test it

It was not fixed. I tested it already

I hate it. 

after i patch i collected the snail shells and delivered them to the statues, their eyes are lit but what am i supposed to do then? I got no skin, am i missing something or is this still bugged?

nevermind: got it. but i'm still missing 2 skins, thought the shells give you 4... off to hunting then :/

Edited by Twoflowers

10 hours ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Before that are you sure you have all the follower skins? aren't you missing any?

I was very sure because it said x/x collected. But... Over the course of the last week I played the game on a second save and just got the Full Flock trophy. Now I feel relieved.

Only 2 trophies to go: 10 sacrifices and all curses (<- for that I have to play through the game a third time *sigh* because on my second save the trophy also glitched. I got the weapons trophy.)