PS4 Version updated, PS5 version to follow soon

Septomor

7 hours ago, Arsentio said:

I've bought 60 followers ? and no card. Before patch. And couple now...

Helob dont give the last card

It was not fixed. I tested it already

I hate it. 

As far as i can see this bug was fixed in the pc patch v1.011. 

• Fixed issue where spider trader doesn’t have a follower for sale in dungeon if purchased in the base (fix was not in 1.0.10)

Released on 22th August though it had been temporarily rolled back due to a soft lock. With the Certification process on console updates maybe this was too late and we haven't got this fix yet. At least i hope so, that it gets adressed in the next console patch :/

• Like 2

On 25/08/2022 at 11:27 PM, scoreaddict said:

I was very sure because it said x/x collected. But... Over the course of the last week I played the game on a second save and just got the Full Flock trophy. Now I feel relieved.

Only 2 trophies to go: 10 sacrifices and all curses (<- for that I have to play through the game a third time *sigh* because on my second save the trophy also glitched. I got the weapons trophy.)

Okay that's cool, I really hate glitched trophy so bad and it's really annoying when they don't patch it very soon,, anyway good luck on hunting those missing trophies.

so snails is still a problem for me still. On old save before the first patch didn't kill the second boss. fast forward to latest patch killed the second boss now no snail's spawn so annoyed 

Edited by Woodzy_5
ignore guys for some reason I thought you needed 10 shells but only 5 are needed and I got those

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Buff_Cupcake said:

Am I understanding this correctly? If I start a fresh save from the patch, will that mean the issues are resolved? It seems like the issues many people are having are due to existing save files which carried over.

I'd like to have this confirmed as well, I just want to play this already but not with all the headaches lol

New update just out for PS4/5, the patch notes on PS4 says

• Version 1.06
    • Various game bug fixes

Which isn't very helpful, here is the full patch log from the devs on discord

1. General
    • The game will now auto-pause after 10 minutes
    • Improved Bloom shader for PS5/XBS
    • Fixed issue where the game did not boot in EU-Portuguese for EU players
    • Improved spine animation frame rates for Lamb and Bosses to improve visual quality
    • Fixed Godhood achievement
    • Fixed issue where DLC could disappear after completing certain actions
    • Fixed issue where the UI element displaying the progress of the day, changes its position on the screen when in the Pilgrim's Passage
    • Fixed issue causing the "Followers" menu to become inaccessible occasionally
    • Fixed issue where pressing the use button repeatedly after the full column has been selected causes the column UI to be offset
    • Fixed game freeze when clicking back during world map
    • Fixed gifts not spawning correctly Fixed issues with pathing system
    • Fixed Accept button not appearing right away when returning to the main menu
    • Fixed info card UI getting stuck when navigating through them too quickly
    • Fixed some UI appearance issues in the Divine Inspiration menu
    • Fixed navigation in Cult Menu Tab UI
    • Fixed issue that occurred when dodge rolling immediately after cancelling the fishing mini-game
    • Fixed game freeze after performing certain actions during the tutorial
    • Fixed game freeze during the final encounter
    • Fixed game freeze after a Follower receives a gift from Ratau

2. Crusades
    • Fixed soft lock that could occur during Bishop encounters
    • **Fixed issue with weapons after all weapons have been unlocked (maybe fix for Plenty of Curses / Plenty of Weapons)
    • Fixed the soft lock when interacting with tarot shrine and the player has collected all the tarot cards
    • Fixed issue causing dungeons to not progress
    • Fixed soft lock when resurrecting ill/dissenting Followers
    • **Fixed issues with Helob shop room (maybe fix for Helob's card?)
    • Fixed issue where a boss can die outside of map and the heart is unreachable
    • Fixed soft lock when mini boss Follower spawns too close to the wall
    • Fixed Witness enemies not returning when the player dies and resurrects mid-fight
    • Fixed decimal rounding on weapon UI
    • Fixed issue where trees in Darkwood are very dark on PlayStation 4 and 5
    • Fixed issue where enemies hovering above ground may not behave properly
    • Fixed game freeze when the Moth is increasing a Follower's loyalty
    • Fixed issue causing Spikes are invisible during combat encounters with Baal, Aym and the final boss

3. Cult
    • Fixed issue where the player cannot see the progress of building or harvesting in certain resources
    • Fixed the fuel meter incorrectly filling if the playable character walks away from the Shrine's flame when all of the fuel has not been added
    • **Fixed bug preventing the last Doctrine from being unlocked (maybe fix for Gospel trophy?)
    • Fixed Crystal Flag and Bone Pile decorations
    • Fixed soft lock when player comes back to base before building shrine with a Follower but does not have sufficient coins to build one
    • Fixed Followers getting stuck in a level-up state
    • Followers now leave when a crisis of faith quest is failed
    • Fixed Followers not harvesting crops when away from the base
    • Fixed soft lock when entering the temple whilst cleaning waste
    • Fixed soft lock when moving wrapped bodies in build mode
    • Fixed confession booth soft lock
    • Fixed Follower emotion display in notifications history
    • Fixed Omnipresence animation glitches when a button is pressed and menus are open
    • Fixed game freeze after receiving a quest from a Follower
    • Fixed issue where the Inspiration animation would loop infinitely under certain conditions

Edited by Septomor

On 23/09/2022 at 8:33 PM, Arsentio said:

On discord developers posted that they doing hotfix for Helob. I hope we can get our last Tarot card! 

?

I don’t supposed they mentioned a timeframe did they? I can happily just get the 10 sacrifices, and all the fleece trophies then leave it until the card is patched, I was just curious :D

• 3 weeks later...