How is this possible?

LegendExeter

Playing against Baroness Von Bon Bon on Regular.  Divine Relic equipped and djimmi hp trick to start at 6 HP.  I parry both a few knights and the peppermint a few times.

I get 1:47 time, end with 4 HP, 6 super art, 3 parry, and skill level 2, literally all gold and I got a B+ and not an A.  How???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 3:15 PM, light772sandwich said:

You can use djimmy hearts in pacifist a main thing to note is that it only gives you a P rank if you don’t shoot once not just killing enemies so if you are accidentally shooting that’s why your not getting the P ranks. If you can’t stop I recommend unbinding shoot in your controls. 

This did not work for us on any of the 6 levels.  I know I didn't shoot anything either.

If you are wearing the Divine Relic you also can't parry anything that isn't Pink, because of the whetstone effect doing axe damage.  Regardless, the Djimmi trick would not let us get P rank.

2 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

This did not work for us on any of the 6 levels.  I know I didn't shoot anything either.

If you are wearing the Divine Relic you also can't parry anything that isn't Pink, because of the whetstone effect doing axe damage.  Regardless, the Djimmi trick would not let us get P rank.

I’m so sorry, I wrote that late and gave you misinformation. I meant to say you cannot use djimmi wishes (incase you were using them) Another thing I forgot to say is  recommend to unbind shoot in the options menu just incase your accidentally shooting, it’s just a simple thing but it could save you from heart brake. And all you have to do is not use whetstone. It’s still by Far the best relic you can use as you can get 3 hearts extra by just farming more parry’s. If you have whetstone equipped but don’t use it it’ll not disallow the p rank. Sorry about the mistakes I made, I understand that I probaly wasted a lot of your time but I hope these legitimate tips help you getting the pacifist trophy! : )

Edited by light772sandwich
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, light772sandwich said:

I’m so sorry, I wrote that late and gave you misinformation. I meant to say you cannot use djimmi wishes (incase you were using them) Another thing I forgot to say is  recommend to unbind shoot in the options menu just incase your accidentally shooting, it’s just a simple thing but it could save you from heart brake. And all you have to do is not use whetstone. It’s still by Far the best relic you can use as you can get 3 hearts extra by just farming more parry’s. If you have whetstone equipped but don’t use it it’ll not disallow the p rank. Sorry about the mistakes I made, I understand that I probaly wasted a lot of your time but I hope these legitimate tips help you getting the pacifist trophy! : )

It's fine, we got the trophy weeks ago it seems.

I just wanted to clarify on the Djimmi trick so it didn't throw anyone off that tried it and had it not work.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, light772sandwich said:

Oh good job! Which trophy’s do you have left so I could help you with the others/give tips? And thanks for that I would of never noticed I made that mistake 

Hello,

We currently have Sheriff and Mayor or Isle II and Isle III left for A Rank or Higher, and for Expert Mode we are down to just the plane levels including Hilda Berg, so 5 plane levels to do - in the main game.

The DLC, I've done Divine Relic, Checkmate, and The High Hat.  Need to do all the other boss trophies, S rank, A rank all, and beat all.  Currently was trying to do Kings Admiration last night, lost to the damn Bishop, then lost to the Rook.  Trophy annoys me because you have to keep going through the Knight and he takes so many hits to beat.