Unlisted Tamer? [Solved: ID-10-T error]

BlackPixieLP

I'm at a total loss.  I've battled all 33 tamers listed in the guide.  Gone back over them all three times to ensure I battled them, and yet, still no trophy pop.  

Are there tamers not listed in the guide that count?  

I've already got the wisp that wasn't included in the guide.  

Edit: Both Defeat 10 Tamers and Defeat 20 Tamers popped with the corresponding tamer in the guide.  

Edit 2: I missed Tamer 28.  Found her on the fourth pass.  

Edited by BlackPixieLP
Solved

32 minutes ago, BlackPixieLP said:

I'm at a total loss.  I've battled all 33 tamers listed in the guide.  Gone back over them all three times to ensure I battled them, and yet, still no trophy pop.  

Are there tamers not listed in the guide that count?  

I've already got the wisp that wasn't included in the guide.  

Edit: Both Defeat 10 Tamers and Defeat 20 Tamers popped with the corresponding tamer in the guide.  

The last 2 patches added a ton of new content so it's likely the requirements for certain trophies have changed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Nope, the guide lists everything. Only story-related battles are missing, but none of them count for the trophy. Are you sure you battled tamer #2 in the guide before they disappeared? If so, maybe try checking them all again in reverse order to make it harder to accidentally skip a step.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The last 2 patches added a ton of new content so it's likely the requirements for certain trophies have changed.

Are you talking about the updates to Extinction? I don't think Nexomon 1 has had any patches.

47 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Nope, the guide lists everything. Only story-related battles are missing, but none of them count for the trophy. Are you sure you battled tamer #2 in the guide before they disappeared? If so, maybe try checking them all again in reverse order to make it harder to accidentally skip a step.

Are you talking about the updates to Extinction? I don't think Nexomon 1 has had any patches.

Yep, sorry, I got my games mixed up ?. This is what happens when I post something when I'm half-asleep :(.

• Like 2