100 Vo-ga trophy bugged?

Perfect-Dark1982

Hey guys. ?

Could it be, that the "Went vo-ga 100 times" trophy is broken? It's my last trophy and it wont work. I morphed to vo-ga or "Xtatic" so often, why it doesn't count for the trophy? I went vo-ga more than 20 times today and more than 30 times yesterday plus all the times in the 20 hours before. It can't be true, that I haven't the 100 times till now but I can't find anything in the web. ??

12 minutes ago, Perfect-Dark1982 said:

Hey guys. 1f60a.png

Could it be, that the "Went vo-ga 100 times" trophy is broken? It's my last trophy and it wont work. I morphed to vo-ga or "Xtatic" so often, why it doesn't count for the trophy? I went vo-ga more than 20 times today and more than 30 times yesterday plus all the times in the 20 hours before. It can't be true, that I haven't the 100 times till now but I can't find anything in the web. 1f914.png1f610.png

I got this first time without even trying after getting the game at launch. Have you tried the tactic mentioned in the Guide?: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10075-onee-chanbara-origin/6-limbs-covered-in-blood

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I got this first time without even trying after getting the game at launch. Have you tried the tactic mentioned in the Guide?: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10075-onee-chanbara-origin/6-limbs-covered-in-blood

Yeah, I tried this tactic with chapter 4; today. I just got 1-2 times Xtatic per run. The rest I made in the normal 4 story runs and the Infinity-Mode. I already got the 100 times Berserk Trophy two day ago while I made the Infinity-Mode and since then, I went Xtatic 50+ times and I got no trophy so far.

3 minutes ago, Perfect-Dark1982 said:

Yeah, I tried this tactic with chapter 4; today. I just got 1-2 times Xtatic per run. The rest I made in the normal 4 story runs and the Infinity-Mode. I already got the 100 times Berserk Trophy two day ago while I made the Infinity-Mode and since then, I went Xtatic 50+ times and I got no trophy so far.

In that case I haven't got a clue :(.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok hunters hears what i found out, some how i got the trophy by grinding for 2 nights . i kept track of how many times i went vo-go mode but for some reason it did not pop. until the 3rd night. i was playing survival mode and it suddenly popped. for some reason the game doesn't really register all the times you go vo-ga mode. i know for sure i went over 200 times. i hope this helps