What PS Classics do you think will REALISTICALLY come to Premium and why?

Rebourne07

With trophies siphon filter 2 and 3 and wild arms 2 since the first game of each had them. Disgaea afternoon of darkness may not get trophies since there is already a version of d1 with trophies. I hope dino crisis has trophies but thats kind of 50-50 but you never know as capcom likely didn't bother wite resident evil 1 because the remake was regularly available.

• Like 1

Final Fantasy Tactics, it's the only PSOne Final Fantasy we're missing.

Twisted Metal, honestly surprised at least one wasn't at launch

Legend of Dragoon, literally everyone's asking for it

Xenogears, don't know the actual legality of this, but it'd be nice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Platinum_Vice said:

I also predict that trophy support will probably be mandatory.

Considering there were already multiple titles at launch that had no trophy support (Mr. Driller, Toy Story 2, Tekken 2, etc), not to mention none of the PSP games so far have had trophies between the launch and the first update dump that was only PSP games, it seems very unlikely that trophy support will actually be mandatory for PS Classics.

• Like 3

The entire Syphon Filter seires will hopefully make its way onto there, even The Omega Strain even though it is generally accepted as a pretty weak title. Some of them have been rated in places but not all.

Wild Arms series with trophies is likely because 1 and 3 are there, so hopefully the rest will follow.

MediEvilLegacy of Kain and Tomba are others I hope to see, with or without trophies.

My hope is that trophies will get patched into other games that don't have them yet e.g. Abe's Oddysee and Resident Evil but that is a big stretch.

• Like 1

Could just be a old PS5 game or some PS4 games xD, I hate how they have defined classics.

Like Borderlands Handsome Collection, Uncharted Collection, Darksiders 2 and some others are on there.

Resident Evil HD and the PS1 Resident Evil are both on there as well. It should just be the old RE.

So realistically, may not actually be proper classics at all ;(, I'm not sure if we will see many proper classic games

Edited by Optinooby

If support is properly continued then im still sticking with Daxter (PSP), a Sony exclusive and one of PSP's best games—critically acclaimed and commercially very successful PSP title. Given the series track record, trophy support shouldn't be a concern.

Edited by EcoShifter

at the incredible pace they are adding stuff, I will say that a few selected games will have Trophies (probably the entire Syphon Filter Series) and they will relaunch a few games that are available right now on PS3 Store.

But I have no faith in them to create a good service, they have already fucked up this month.

32 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Most of the high-profile games I can think of are from Square Enix and I really doubt those games get on the service as they will remaster everything.

I know they're not PS Classics, but I sure hope FF1-6 Pixel Remasters come to PS4/5 eventually...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LucasDragon570 said:

The only ones that will never reach Plus Premium/Deluxe are games that contain copyright and intellectual property, like Need For Speed and Gran Turismo for example.

For the rest, it is up to Sony to make an agreement with the publishers and for it to publish some of its ip's.

dang it i was just going to say Gran Turismo. guess i go wipeout then. (the one where you race in anti-gravity)

All of the Tekken games before Tekken 7. It's obvious Namco loves this series, and will probably never end it.

For Tekken 3, they should do a revision of the arcade (Namco System 12, the PS1 Pro hardware) original with the PS1 content and arrange BGM option added. Tag Tournament 1 should be the PS2 version, and T5 should be based on PS3 Dark Resurrection Online.

• Like 1

My guess would be:

WITH TROPHIES                                                       

PSone: Beyond the Beyond, Legend of Legaia, MediEvil, MediEvil 2, Syphon Filter 2, Syphon Filter 3, The Legend of Dragoon, Tomba!, Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return, Twisted Metal, Twisted Metal 2, Twisted Metal 3, Twisted Metal 4, Twisted Metal: Small Brawl, Wild ARMs 2, WipeOut, WipeOut XL, WipeOut 3

PS2: Ape Escape 3, Legaia 2: Dual Saga, Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain, Twisted Metal: Head-On - Extra Twisted Edition, Wild ARMs 4, Wild ARMs 5, Wild ARMs Alter Code: F, WipeOut Fusion

PSP: Daxter, Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier, MediEvil: Resurrection, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Secret Agent Clank, Resistance: Retribution, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Wild ARMs XF, WipeOut Pure, WipeOut Pulse

WITHOUT TROPHIES

PSone: Dino Crisis, Dino Crisis 2, Mega Man Legends, Mega Man Legends 2, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil: Survivor, SoulBlade, Tekken

PS2: Dead to Rights, Dead to Rights 2, Dino Stalker, Resident Evil Survivor 2, Resident Evil: Dead Aim,  SoulCalibur III, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Urban Reign, Viewtiful Joe, Viewtiful Joe 2,

• Like 3